Yeosang | Beautiful

Type: fluff + Angst
Fantasy: Yeosang has a spell cast on him but he keeps forgetting he has it until tonight.

You stood there in the middle of the prom dance floor, looking around for the one person you were hoping to bump into but he was nowhere to be seen, well that was until the doors open and here comes the popular ones or known as ATEEZ. You're eyes fell straight onto Yeosang and you looked beside him to see he already had a prom date but why? why did he ask you to be his prom date when he already had someone.

You looked away and walked off outside to the lakeside where there was a small waterfall. You sighed and sat down on one of the rocks, you heard footsteps and you turned your head and saw it was Yeosang. you scoffed as you really didn't want to face him.

He crouched down in front of you and grabbed your hands.

"please let me explain" Yeosang pleaded while squeezing your hands.

"go ahead" you said not looking at him.

"I was forced to take her to prom by my parents. Me and the boys knew I was taking you to prom but since my parents know the girls parent they decided to it was best for me to go with her and I couldn't say no to them." Yeosang explain while you listened.

"but why couldn't you just tell them that you were taking me, am I not good enough" you asked while you stood up crossing your arms and looking down at the ground

"what! Of course you are, it's just my parents control me and if I do something against them, I'll get punished, you know how they are (y/n)" Yeosang said and lifting your head up and grabbing your hands.

"let's go back and enjoy ourself please" Yeosang pleaded but what he didn't know was his parents were there all along since his ex-date told them.

"Yeosang, what are you doing with her" you heard Yeosang mother asked, you both turn around and saw them.

"Mum, Dad what are you doing here?" Yeosang asked his parent and squeezed your hand. The look on his mum face wasn't even evil or anything bad, why was Yeosang making a big fuss over his parents.

"well, you're "date" told us what happened" Yeosang mum said while emphasizing the word date, it was starting to come clear why he said yes to them.

"that piece of-" Yeosang but you cut him off by squeezing his hand.

"I'm (y/n),it's nice to meet you, Mrs and Mr kang" you said and bowed at them.

His mum smiled at you but her face turned mean.

"you know (y/n) you're not even worth dating my son" Yeosang mum said.

You smiled at her and not regretting what you are going to say.

"I might not be to you but I'm giving my heart and soul to Yeosang. He's my light in my world, the warmth in heart and also the love of my life nothing can compare to him, you can say or do whatever you want to me but my love for him will never ever go away no matter what" you said to his parents and also trying not to cry because it was coming from you're heart.

You turn to Yeosang and saw him smiling at you, he leaned in and kissed your temple.

It was getting cold outside and Yeosang notice the goosebumps forming on your arms so he took of his jacket and put it on yours.

You finally looked at his parents and saw him mum actually smiling at you guys.

"that's what I wanted to hear from the start, I hated how you were hiding her from us Yeosang, so I had to become a bad mum and I didn't want too" his mum said.