Chapter Five: Charmed

Start from the beginning

Shaking my head at her answer I make my way towards the bathroom deciding to grab a quick shower before changing. Hopping into the shower I quickly strip out of my clothes and hurriedly clean myself off using some of Ava's body wash.

Ten minutes later I stand in front of the vanity mirror tying my wet hair into a ponytail and straightening out the black and white floral shirt. Bending down I pick up my clothes before opening the bathroom door to see Maddi and Crystal sitting on Ava's bed.

"I have a pair of gladiator sandals if you wanna wear them or are you going to stick with your converse?" Ava asks as she slips her feet into a pair of denim toms.

"I'll stick with le converse thanks." I smile tying my laces and standing up.

"Okay we all done? The boys are waiting down at the lobby." Crystal speaks as they stand up from the bed and grab their bags before heading towards the door.

Walking out of the hotel room, we qucikly make our way towards the elevator waiting for it to reach our level. As the doors open I hear someone call my name, frowning I turn my head to the left to see Harley running down the hallway towards us.

"You guys go downstairs I'll meet you there." I tell the girls as they enter the elevator watching me intently.

"What's up?" I ask turning to face Harley.

"I saw the boys downstairs and figured I might be able to catch you before you left." He explains slightly out of breath.

"What did you want to talk about?" I ask confused.

"Do you wanna grab lunch together? Just as friends, to talk and catch up?" He asks looking nervous.

"Well all of us were already headed to grab something." I start watching as his face starts to fall.

"Oh okay cool." He nods taking a few steps back.

"I don't mind grabbing lunch just the two of us, if that's what you want." I smile watching as he nods.

"I don't want to ruin your plans so it's fine, some other time." He shrugs.

"Harley it's fine, I know this cute burger place called Terry's." I laugh grabbing his arm and pulling him into the elevator that just opened.

Pulling out my phone I text Crystal telling her to let everyone know that I was going to have lunch with Harley and to not wait for me. Closing my phone I pop it into my bag and look over at Harley who looks a little unkept.

"Has everything been alright Harley?" I ask a little worried at his appreance.

"Yeah just problems with Angelina." He sighs before shrugging and smiling.

"I'm sorry about the way she acted in your apartment the other night, it was really uncalled for." He speaks looking down at me.

"It's fine." I shrug the memory already forgotten.

"So this burger place..." Harley trails off as he follows me out of the hotel looking a bit lost.

"Don't worry it's not that far from the hotel." I laugh grabbing hold of his hand and pulling him after me.

"Okay don't get me lost because I'lll become a wreck." He jokes catching up to my pace while swinging our hands.

"Only you Harley, only you." I laugh pulling him down one of the side streets that are filled with cafes and small book shops.

"Woah this place is cool, reminds me of Harry Potter." Frowning at his statement, I shake my head in amusement as I drag him down various streets and alleyways filled with stores.