21

The river is filling with my tears because this is the final chapter and there isn't going to be an epilogue :(

Third person

"Calum... you were... there for me." Michael sat down on the rough dirt ground, tears spilling down his pale cheeks. "I gave you the love no one else would give you, and you returned it. I'm entirely grateful for that, and I wish our story didn't end like this.

But, our story isn't over.

We'll continue on until the end of our time, our love bursting through the seems of every page of the story.

I love you, Calum. I just wish you had told me what was wrong."

Michael started playing with the dirt, before lying down and putting his head on the grave, where Calum's stomach should be.

"Calum Thomas Hood.

25/1/96 - 17/5/14

'It was the town that brought him down.'"

Michael sighed as he read the words engraved on the tombstone. More tears slipped out of his eyes, going sideways due to him lying down.

But, Michael didn't know, somewhere up above, Calum was looking over him, watching him. And his love only intensified.

Just as Michael's did.

A/N: cry with me! Suggestion time (you don't have to read them, just say which one sounds better):

Malum- Suicide 45: Around the town, everyone knew about the giant cliff that, this group of four, liked to call: Suicide 45.

Lashton- Just Saying: "I'm just saying that maybe he's not the right guy for you."

Malum again- Lalophobia: Michael never talked.

Calum never shut up.

Michael was scared of talking.

Calum tries to get him to talk.
(Mah favourite)

Lashton again- OTP: Luke and Ashton were best friends. And they couldn't help falling for each other.

I promise this time I'll look out for what you guys say :)