You both continued to talk for a while as she shared the bottle she had taken. You didn't know what was in it, but it was still able to get you tipsy even with the super solider serum running through your veins. You both didn't stop until she finally told you she had to head out and walked away slightly swaying as she took the rest of the bottle with her. You were left alone in Hulk's suite still soaking in his hot tub. 

You decided it was best if you got out before your skin got pruney and grabbed a nearby towel. Drying your hair, you walked over to a large mirror on the wall and recoiled from what you saw. Your eyes and nails hadn't gone back to normal and when you opened your mouth you could see your canines were longer making you look a little scary when you smiled. Something that was new was a red patch of skin on the side of your neck. Touching it lightly it had a weird scaly feeling. You remembered Loki mentioning that the beast he had chosen had scales, but you had hoped that trait wouldn't show up. You really hoped this look wasn't permanent.

After getting changed and putting on some armor you decided to go visit Korg in the pre-fighting area. He had been ecstatic when he found out you no longer had to fight and had even asked you to help him sneak in things for him. He mostly asked for food so you happily obliged. While down there you would even place some bets on the fighters, you had made quite a lot of money by doing so. 

Before you got there though you were stopped by a guard who told you the Grandmaster was requesting your presence. He escorted you to the main party room where you had first met the Grandmaster and where there always seemed to be some celebration going on. You walked up to the man who was currently talking to some of his guests but immediately excused himself when he saw you.

"If it isn't my feisty friend, how are you doing, they are treating you well?" He put an arm around your shoulders. 

"Yeah-"

"Fantastic, if your happy it means my Champion is happy! He is happy, isn't he?"

"Yeah, he's good-"

"Great let's keep it that way." He patted you on the back and then went back to mingling with his guest.

You stood there for a few seconds confused and then decided to head to the arena but as you walked out you were stopped when someone grabbed your forearm. "Hey who do you- Oh, it's you."

Loki let you go but stood in your way looking (up/down) at you. "I thought you would be happier to see me."

You crossed your arms over your chest and just glared at him. "Last time we spoke you refused to help me get home."

"And yet I see you're taking my advice by making the best out of our situation. I've heard rumors that the only reason you were able to get out of the contest was that you've been acting friendly with the Grandmaster's champion."

"Isn't that how you got here too?" you shot back making him grin.

"Haven't seen him but I heard he's a real brute," he told you confirming your theory that Loki had no idea that the Hulk was on Saakar as well. 

"He's a friend, and he's helped me a lot more than you have since I've gotten here," you defended.

"I've helped!"

"Look how well that turned out!" You shoved your claws in front of his face and then gestured towards your eyes. He scowled shoving your hand away from him and was about to argue but stopped when you both heard a familiar voice shout his name.