Edward didn't speak after that, instead he grabbed her hand and started on his way to the forest. Neither of the two could ignore the sparks that shot through them both when their hands touched.

As much as Charlotte wanted to be mad at Edward because of yesterday, she couldn't- she was weak when it came to him.

She had no idea what was going to be said when the pair reached their destination. However she didn't care. It was Edward that wanted to talk so he would talk and she would listen.

Actually there was one thing she wanted to ask Edward about, and it was what Jessica had mentioned to her a while ago; something about a kiss and Isabella Swan.

Around ten minutes later Edward stopped walking, deciding here was far enough away from the school if Charlotte was going to scream and through an absolute fit.

"Here's good." He mused, rather quietly, not that he ever spoke that loud anyway.

"Oh... okay?" Charlotte just wanted Edward to spit out whatever he wanted to say, she'd already had to walk the whole way up the hill in silence and didn't want to be on it much longer.

"I'm going to talk to you, okay? I don't want you to freak out." Edward looked straight into Charlottes eyes, showing her that everything was okay.

".....Right." Edward was making her very uneasy, he was confusing her too much.

"What I want to tell you, I can't tell you" Charlotte wanted to laugh at this, how did that make sense? He wanted to tell her something but he can't tell her. The Cullen boy continued to be a pain in her arse. " .... but i want you to know, you need to know."

This time she did let out an uneasy laugh, what was going on? "So what? I need to guess?" 

At this Edward rapidly nodded his head, thankful that Charlotte was catching on to what he was trying to say "Yes, exactly that."

"Well at least give me some hints." Charlotte couldn't help but roll her eyes, he was starting to get on her nerves now.

"Of course." Now was when Edward was going to start pulling it out of the bag. He thought he needed to put an act up, make her know why she needed to stay away from him. "Remember that day that I saved you from Tyler's van?"

The past few days Charlotte hadn't been the sweetest with most of those around her, and that wasn't going to change with Edward Cullen, even if she did have a slight crush on him. So the ginger rolled her eyes, scoffed and then replied "Well duh, it's not exactly something one forgets."

The vampire decided to ignore Charlottes tone of voice, and decided to carry on, "How you thought it was weird how I got to you so fast, and caused a massive dint in the car?"

She had already answered his question so why was he further questioning her on it, god what is up with this boy? He's annoying me more than usual.

Edward released a laugh at this, maybe now was the time to show Charlotte he could read minds "You usually find me annoying?" A small smile rested on his lips, while his eyes looked affectionately at the girl.

"I...I- Wha-? Did I say that out loud?" The poor girl looked like a deer caught in headlights.

"No."

Charlotte narrowed her eyes at the boy, he was already on his last chance. "Then how the fuck did you know that?"

"Use your mind, think about it. Think about everything."

Everything, everything like what?

"Everything that you find strange about me, thats out of the ordinary. How me and my family are different to everyone else here. How there isn't something right but you just can't put your finger on it."

He was provoking her, helping her to reach the answer. She'd always know something was different about the Cullens, how they stuck to themselves, how people found it strange when Edward started talking to her, how Edward knew what she was thinking just then.

He wasn't normal. They weren't normal. But what is it, what's different about him?

The skin- everyone heres pale, Charlotte herself is pale, but he's a different kind of pale. He's a flawless milk kind.

The eyes- she's never seen anyone with golden eyes before, she used to think they were just beautiful contacts the Cullens used to stand out, but they can't be. She remembered how they were once black.

There were so many other things about him too: the speed, the strength, how he went missing when it was sunny, how he said they couldn't be friends for some reason.

However just as everything to do with Edward Cullen was swimming through her head, another thought relating to him popped up.

Isabella Swam.

Before Edward had a chance to ask why Isabella Swan had interrupted her train of thought Charlotte opened her mouth.

"Did you kiss her?"

"I-"

"You kissed Isabella Swan, didn't you?"

i just saw that 50% of my readers are from america and 30% canada which i love. ive only been to america once and that was to new york- even though ive begged to go to disney for about 14 years. but ny was amazing and i loved it and will one day move there (however im from yorkshire in england and i maintain that everything here is better) and ive never been to canada but my aunties from there and the way she talks about it makes it sound amazing. so sending all my love overseas xx

obsessed:)