Lance looked over at him in surprise. "Wha- Huh? You're- you're okay with hiding it? Really? You wouldn't rather be with someone who could actually be open about a relationship?" He asked, his insecurity shining through clear as day.

Shiro quietly grabbed a plate with enough food for Adam and himself, before leaving the two teens alone. They needed some space to talk everything through and Shiro being there wasn't going to help at all.

"What? Lance, I don't want to be in a relationship just to show off the fact I'm gay." Keith said, not being able to conceal the humor he saw in the statement. "I wanna be in a relationship because I like you. A lot. If being with you means that we have to be selective about who knows about it, then so be it. I seriously don't have a problem with it." He said, grabbing both of Lance's hands to try and reassure him that he wasn't going anywhere.

Lance let out a shaky breath at hearing Keith's words. "So we're still good with crazy?" He asked, seeing as 'crazy' seemed to be their new inside joke.

With a soft smile at the question, Keith answered, "Absolutely insane."

"Oh thank god, I was really worried." Lance said, pulling Keith into a hug.

Keith hugged back, but only for a minute. "We really have to go, or we're gonna be late. Again." He said, nodding towards the clock on the stove.

Lance nodded, "Right, let's go then." He said with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So this means I'm not allowed to wear the shirts then?" Pidge asked, disappointment clear in their voice.

Keith and Lance had just gotten done with explaining their situation. From the fact they were now dating, to Lance's parents and that they had to keep their relationship secret.

"No Pidge, you can not wear the shirts." Lance confirmed with a groan.

"I fully support, like one hundred percent, but you both realize how difficult this is going to be, correct?" Allura asked, genuinely just being worried about their well being. They were going to need to be extremely careful around Lance's parents. When Lance was twelve and they found out he was dared to kiss a boy, and he actually did, he was grounded for a month and wasn't allowed to hang out alone with anyone of the same gender, Hunk included, for nearly six months.

"Yeah Llura, we know." Lance said, sending a small smile at his best friend, still relieved that they had made up.

"You're parents are sweet, really they are, but when it comes to this stuff... Lance, they kind of scare me." She admitted, sending a glance to Keith, who was seated on the other side of the table from Lance. People would definitely raise a few brows if they sat next to each other.

Lance sighed and placed his head on this folded arms. "They aren't going to try and beat the gay out of me, if that's what you're worried about." He stated bluntly, making everyone at the table widen their eyes in surprise. Keith figured his brashness probably came along with the fact he got less sleep than normal last night.

"The worst they'd do is kick me out of the house." He added with a shrug.

This time it was Pidge who spoke up. "Seriously? Just for liking a guy? I cut my hair and changed my name, and my parents just asked if I wanted to go buy new clothes." They said, marveling at how lucky they actually got in the supportive parents department. Their brother even asked if they wanted some of his old clothes.

"Yeah? Well I guess I drew the short end of the stick then." Lance said, trying not to sound bitter about it, but everyone could tell that the fact his parents wouldn't support him and who he was, was really getting to him. No matter how many jokes or how much he tried to brush it off, he wouldn't ever be okay with it. With not having parents that could love him unconditionally. No matter what.

The table grew awkwardly quiet as no one was really sure what else to say. Keith wanted more than anything to just move to the empty spot beside Lance and comfort him, but he knew that would do more harm than good.

Lance groaned, burying his head in his arms. "Can we just- talk about something else, please?" His muffled voice said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Friday morning. Two a.m. on Friday morning, to be exact.

"Lance! Lance, baby, c'mon you're okay. You're safe. Just breath, please just breath." Keith said, trying to get Lance to stop hyperventilating. He had been trying to calm him down for nearly five minutes, but he seemed to just be making it worse and he wasn't sure what he was doing wrong. He was starting to get scared.

He knew he was definitely scared when Lance started to have a fucking seizure.

"Shiro! Shiro, holy shit. What the fuck- Shiro I need some fucking help!" Keith screamed, hoping that he was loud enough to wake Shiro or Adam.

Not even ten seconds later both of them came barreling into Keith's room, stopping dead in their tracks when they saw a crying Keith frantically kneeling over a convulsing Lance. "What'd I do?" Keith said, his voice showing his panic just as much as his face and body.

Shiro snapped out of his shock and rushed towards the bed, where Lance was. "Don't hold him down, keep him on his side." He glanced over his shoulder while helping Keith keep Lance on his side. "Adam-"

"Already on it," He said, already dialing nine one one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He'll be fine. It was caused by a panic attack, so I don't suggest he has anymore of those- Ouch!" The blonde doctor said, as a green haired one smacked his head.

"Seeing as this is the first seizure he's had, it's extremely unlikely he'll have another, but another panic attack could trigger one. So just be careful and monitor him. Sorry about him." He said sheepishly, pointing at his colleague.

"Thank you Dr..." Shiro trailed off, realizing he didn't know the doctor's name.

"Midoriya." The green haired male said with a smile. Shiro smiled back as the two doctors walked off.

"Kacchan! You can't be so insensitive to the patients." Midoriya scolded.

"Yeah, whatever Deku." The blond responded.

'Japanese.' Shiro noted. From the accents and honorifics. And you know, the fact Midoriya scolded the blond in Japanese, that was kind of a dead give away.

"So he's gonna be fine?" Keith asked nervously when Shiro walked back over to where he and Adam were sitting.

"Yeah he should be just fine, and hopefully no more seizures. But another panic attack could trigger another one, which isn't ideal right now." Shiro said, seeing as Lance's nightmares gave him a lot of panic attacks.

"Fuck." Keith said, bringing his hands up to his hair. Normally Shiro would have scolded him for his language, but this time he let it slide.

"Um, guys?" Adam spoke up, putting his phone back in his pocket.

"Yeah?" Shiro asked.

"So you know how you thought it'd be a great idea for me to call Lance's parents and tell them what was going on?" He said, wincing a little bit.

"Yeah? What's wrong?" Shiro asked him cautiously.

"Well, it would have been nice to know before hand that his parents are more homophobic thank God himself." Adam said. "They're on their way back, and there pissed. I don't know if they're gonna try and have you arrest or just kill you themselves, but they're pissed." He explained fully.

"Oh goodie." Shiro said sarcastically.

Keith snorted, knowing he was about to get into a whole lot of trouble for getting into a fight with an older married couple in a few hours. "This'll be fun."

Rivals (Klance)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara