Chapter 1 reunite

(Izuku dream)

?: .........kun you promise we'll meet again

Izuku:........chan I promise and when we do meet again we'll eat my moms triple chocolate chip cookies.

?:....kun promise me that you wont change.

Izuku:... Chan I promise I wont change then when i become a great hero will you.......
(Izuku dream ends)

Izuku pov
As I wake up in confusion due to having this recurring dream I can't really remember her face or the nicknames we called eachother. I hope to see her one day again
(Izuku POV end)

The day is Saturday and all of UA students are excited since its spring break many decided to go home for the week and spend time with their families. As all his fellow classmates began to leave they all said their goodbyes for the week.

Izuku got to his mother's apartment and was greeted by one of her bone crushing hugs he took notice that she had slimmed down and looked like she did when he was a kid.

Izuku: Hey mom nice to see you again.

Inko: Oh sweety nice to see you too. Listen i have to go buy groceries just stay here and relax ok

Izuku: Ok I'll see you when you get back.

Izuku went to his room and unpacked his bag then began to workout a bit. While his mother went to the grocery store.

When Inko finally got to the grocery store she bought all necessary things to last her a week or 2. When she left she saw a beautiful young girl around her sons age and who resembled her old friend being harassed Inko couldn't stand by and do nothing so she played it off.

Inko:  oh you made it thanks for waiting for me I needed help.

The young woman looked at Inko with confusion then she noticed what she was doing. She then began to play along with the act.

Jirou: hello ma'am sorry i was held up a bit I know I promised you that I would be at the store soon.

Inko: Now young man please let my care taker go

Inko took the young girl away as helped Inko carry groceries in order to make the act look convincing. When they were far enough she took the groceries back and apologised for butting in.

Inko: Im so sorry to butt in like that. You looked uncomfortable so i wanted to help you out. Im Inko Midoriya pleased to meet you.

As Inko  stretched her hand out in order for the girl to shake it is she had looked to be lost in thought.

Jirou: Im kyouka Jirou nice to meet you.

Kyouka Jirou Flashback POV
Everything started so normal but I had a feeling something was going to happen. Before that I had a dream that I haven't had in years it was about......kun but I couldn't remember his face maybe i can meet him again soon.

Everyone was gone and went home to their families I grabbed my stuff and made my way to my parents house only to get a last minute text.

(From dad)

Kyotoku: Jirou honey sorry to spring this but your mother and J left for a last minute tour.
(Text over)

Jirou was upset not only did she forgot the key to her parents place and her parents were away she then began to walk wherever the wind took her. Jirou began to walk down a familiar street as she seemed like she once been there but has no memory of being in that area. She was then harassed by some punk who was hitting on her but was saved by a green haired woman who had the same family name and hair color as her classmate Izuku.
(Jirou POV end) 

(Back to present)

The two finished introducing each other Jirou was curious to know if she was indeed related to her classmate Izuku.

Jirou: Excuse me Mrs Midoriya may I ask you something?

Inko: Sure dear what's on your mind?

Jirou: well by any chance are you related to a Midoriya Izuku?

Inko: oh you know my son

Jirou: Yes he's my

Inko: your my baby boys beautiful girlfriend!

At that moment Inko grabbed Jirou's hand and ran like Iida and in the blink of an eye they were at the Midoriya residence. The only thought Inko had was Kyouka Jirou was her friend Mika Jirou's daughter and their dreams of having adorable grandbabies could come true.

Inko: Izuku can you come out here you have a guest!

Izuku was really confused but he didn't remember inviting anyone over. He was wearing a muscle shirt since he was working out both Kyouka and he were shocked then before either could speak

Inko: Izuku why didn't you tell me you had such a beautiful girlfriend.

She ran towards the kitchen as the 2 teens stood shocked when Inko came back with a plate of triple chocolate chip cookies. The two teens grabbed one and took a bite in that moment Izuku and Kyouka looked as of they found pieces of a missing puzzle the two looked back at each other

Izuku: Kyochan?

Kyouka:Zuku kun???

The two embraced each other as they reunited after being separated for years. Inko was happy and had waited for this day.

(Hey guys new story let me know what you think? Til next time peace ✌)