Twelve: July 8, 14

[Edited]

Ashton

I shot my eyes open, closing them almost instantly from the bright light shinning through. Something moved on my chest, and I look to see Donnie sprawled across me. Her thumb was in her mouth and I noticed dark purple marks on her neck and collarbone.

And, how she was naked.

My eyes widened, and I pull the cover up myself seeing I was naked also.

Oh no. No no no no.

This is not good, obviously not good. We had sex, and we were drunk. She told me she was a virgin! And I freaking too that away from her! I'm so selfish, I wouldn't be surprised if she woke up and left.

Her eyes flutter open, and then instantly shut. "Turn the lights off," she groaned rolling over and tensing. "My vagina hurts."

I chuckle, kissing her shoulder and standing. I find my missing boxers, sliding the on, and then spoke, "Donnie I have to tell you something important so please don't freak out."

She rolls over, her vibrant blue eyes looked at me. "Yeah?" She furrows her brows.

"We um..." I stamper. "Had... Sex?"

She furrowed her eye brows, then realized, giggling, "I can't believe I gave my panties to a dork."

I felt offended, but I also felt relieved that she didn't care. I pick up one of my shirts, throwing it at her and she quickly puts it on. "Can you hand me my panties?"

"There isn't any," I tell her and she groans. "But I have some breifs if you want to wear them."

I get them, handing them to her and she stood up slipping them on. That's when I noticed the blood on her thighs. I look at the bed, seeing blood there also, and I groan.

"Do you want a shower?" I urge her, and she shrugs. "Come on. I'll carry you."

I pick her up bridal style, walking into the bathroom and helping her shed her clothes.

She pecks my lips before stepping into the shower.

I walk out, quickly changing the sheets and taking them to the wash room. Luke was in there tapping his foot impatiently. Our eyes meet and I feel his hand collide with my cheek. "You fucking idiot!" He growled at me. "You were both drunk! And you still did it! Have some sanity!"

Felt two inches tall, and it was my fault. I've never wanted to "sleep" with Donnie. I wanted to "make love" to her. And well, now it just seems like I slept with her.

I toss the bedsheets into the washer starting it, and rubbing my face. "She wasn't upset when I told her," I inform him.

"Yeah," he rolls his eyes. "Because girls are happy when they have drunk sex with assholes."

I get pissed, "what happened to my bestfriend that would always be there for me?"

He shrugs, "what happened to my bestfriend that would kiss my scars and not go out drinking and fuck a girl?"

"Oh so this is my fault?!" I shout, he didn't move from his spot. "Its not my fault that your in love with me!?"

He huffs, "yeah. Because I'm so in love with you, I wouldn't be doing what I'm doing."

With that he walked away, and left me confused.