Class 1-A Rap Cypher

IcyHot Wolf: So this is one where because of all of Izuku's analyzing he had came up with a rap for all of 1-A!
Denki: Woah! That's super cool Midoriya!
Kirishima: Yeah! Very manly!
Deku: Please say this won't embarrass me
IcyHot Wolf: Ehhhhhhh, I don't knowww???
Deku: Great

The screen opens up to Deku walking into a recording studio with Mic's voice changer on him
Deku: Just a head up, I love all of my classmates, even though we might not get along that well at times I still appreciate, respect, and love all of them, so please if any of the words or verses disturb you or offend you guys, I'm really sorry, the words that I chose for each of you were based off your personality and stuff like that. So please enjoy!

Kirishima: So manly!

"Call me Deku, I'm starting out on this cypher! I was quirkless but by working I'm deserving something higher! Its my purpose, I'm versing my present, future and my past. So I'm gonna rock the mic with a DETROIT SMASH! Taking a second I'm breaking my limit, I'm hitting with everything pain I can feel it, I'm straining my muscles I tussle with enemies, better be ready I'm more than critic, I spit it, exhibit it, all night. I'm killing it chilling with All Might! A villain inhibited by my ability, in minutes you're watching my school fight!"

Everyone: YEAHHH

"When you cross this bird, you might get to see wield the talons! So absurd, how I'm applying subversive talents! Yes I'm cursed, carry a demon, I'm full of malice! Even worse for you when striking a bitter balance, dark claws, harming the vermin that are below me, start wars, armed with determination and oni! Get back, I've been endangering those who know me, Jet Black Hero, they're calling me Tsukuyomi!"

Everyone: WOOHOOO

"I'll make you float as I'm messing with zero gravity! Don't mean to gloat when I'm calculating these strategies! Rapidly climbing casually my quirk "lacks in lethality" but actually your apathy will lead straight to your causality! I'll happily fight for justice with all of my capacity! My motives money, thankfully that don't define morality, reality is I'm just helping others for my family! I'm saving all humanity, don't you mess with Uravity!"

Everyone: YEAHHHHHHHHHH
Uraraka blushes

"I've got many a twitch, that's the Tenya itch! I'm like my test scores, I got plenty of tics! Academic, educated, but I never skip leg day! Still regretful of the day that I met stain! Enraged by what he did to my brother Tensei! I didn't handle it the best way I dare say, left my hand damaged in remembrance of fair play, I'm representing Class 1-A, they're my best mates!!"

Everyone: GO CLASS REP!

"Ribbit ribbit, exhibit a hero's spirit! I'm in it and so I'll win it, when I'm swimming, yeah, I won't stop! This frog's idyllic, not a gimmick in a minute, I be launching in to kill it! Like a frog I'm being mad hops! My tongue's deadly! Spitting and I take charge, and then I'm turning invisible with my camouflage! In the water no villain can dare to stop me, you're looking sloppy, now you're facing Froppy!"