plot generator

I was on this plot generator thing and it cracked me up. I died reading the story it gave me. I did one for Broppy and I can't take this in-

___________________________

Poppy Kendrick was thinking about Branch Timberlake again. Branch was a gentle grump with charming hands and short fingers.

Poppy walked over to the window and reflected on her colourful surroundings. She had always loved bright Troll Village with its poised, plastic pods. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel happy.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a gentle figure of Branch Timberlake.

Poppy gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a beautiful, optimistic, tea drinker with fragile hands and pretty fingers. Her friends saw her as an annoyed, adorable angel. Once, she had even helped a tall pregnant lady recover from a flying accident.

But not even a beautiful person who had once helped a tall pregnant lady recover from a flying accident, was prepared for what Branch had in store today.

The wind blew like smiling kittens, making Poppy relaxed. Poppy grabbed a damp book that had been strewn nearby; she massaged it with her fingers.

As Poppy stepped outside and Branch came closer, she could see the nasty glint in his eye.

Branch gazed with the affection of 9089 adorable old-fashioned owls. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want a kiss."

Poppy looked back, even more relaxed and still fingering the damp book. "Branch, I love you," she replied.

They looked at each other with surprised feelings, like two proud, poised puppies laughing at a very sweet christmas, which had pop music playing in the background and two lovable uncles talking to the beat.

Poppy regarded Branch's charming hands and short fingers. "I feel the same way!" revealed Poppy with a delighted grin.

Branch looked shocked, his emotions blushing like a terrible, tricky teapot.

Then Branch came inside for a nice cup of tea.

THE END

_________________________