12.

"Why the hell are we meeting in a freaking treehouse?" James asked when he arrived at the Barton house. No one really knew why they were there except Morgan and apparently Nate who had a smirk lacing his face as everyone filled the room.

"you know Rogers you should have a better attitude about this, we could have left you out," Nate said. 

"Out of what exactly?" Nicole asked. "Because I have a bag of popcorn and Netflix calling my name." 

"Your Netflix is going to have to wait," Morgan said. "I don't know about all of you, but I personally am done with our parents treating us like children. We are not babies and it's time they stop treating us as such." 

"Does that mean we have to start making our own dinners?" Willa asked. "Because that's a lot of work and I personally love my mom's cooking I'd rather not give that up." 

"What? No that's not what I meant. I mean with our powers!" James watched Morgan speak, unsure where this was going. "They gave us these necklaces so they could hide away from the world, so we can blend in and personally I am done hiding." 

"We can do a lot of good with our powers and our parents are letting us use them to our full potential, in fact they aren't letting us use them at ALL," Nate said. "I am done"

"What exactly are you two planning?" Miles asked. "because the last time you two planned something together I was bald for a month." 

"We are creating our own team, where we will train together and learn to really become a team." She responded. "We will work together to build our powers into what they are supposed to be." She spoke as if it was the most simple thing in the world. 

"And who exactly is going to teach us?" James asked. "You? Nate? You two know about the same as we do and that is very little." 

"We have a plan for that," Morgan said, her voice was still cold and forced towards James. "I have been talking to Serenity, and she says that she trains with her father, so she knows the ropes and can help us control our powers." 

"Wait Serenity has powers?" Willa asked. "Since when?" 

"Willa she's literally the daughter of a supreme sorcerer, of course, she has powers. She's probably had them her entire life."  Miles said rolling his eyes, "It's kind of common knowledge." 

"To you maybe, not all of us have a crush on Serenity Strange," Nicole spoke back. 

"I do NOT have a crush on Serenity. That's just...just plain nonsense." He nervously laughed. 

"She's two years old then you by the way," Willa pointed out

"No, she isn't! She's a year and two months, so like practically nothing." Miles responded with a shrug. "that is of course if I did like her, which I don't!"