6.

It was official Peter and the gang had officially assembled and made it to Stark's where Peter was a little bit excited to show his friends around.

" isn't this wonderful? We are at the home of Tony Stark. The place where he raises his young child-"

"Isn't that kid like I don't 17? 16?" Serenity Strange questioned their team leader. Serenity Strange was the daughter of Stephan Strange and Christina Strange. She has a odd background, which involved a lot of time traveling and mishaps such as that, but she's here now and choose to stay, and convinced her to join the new Avengers, who doesn't have a single clue what they are doing. 

"Listen you wouldn't even be called here it was only supposed to be me Shuri, Cassie Lila, you were not invited you're only here because MJ didn't want to hang out with you."

"Don't be jealous your girlfriend likes me better than you Peter besides I can't leave you in charge."

"I'm team leader I'm supposed to be in charge." Peter frowned " also MJ is not my girlfriend,"

" yeah sure and Ned is the one in charge of our relationship" Yeah that's right Ned and Serenity strange were dating how that happened no one really knows, but I just go with it. Although they were total opposites Serenity was a badass boss kind of type and Ned was a sweet gentleman guy but whatever they cute. Peter and MJ have a big on again off again relationship, no one really knew why.

" Will you just be quiet I don't need you embarrassing me in front of Mr. Stark." Peter frowned. " I need you to promise me to be on your best behavior."

"I promised other people I'd be on my worst behavior and I gave them my word so," she smirked

" don't make me fire me you."

"You can't fire me." She smiles.

"Just please don't mess anything up. I really don't need you embarrassing me!" Peter pleaded. "This is important to me."

" you two arguing is going to be the thing that embarrasses you." Lila Barton said, daughter of Laura and Clint Barton. She had all the same skills her father had but she likes to think she was better and so did everyone else.

" yeah she's right yeah they're really embarrassing maybe we should just go away and y'all stay out here." Cassie suggested. " because I think that sounds like a great plan."

" no that doesn't sound good plan that's horrible but that's probably the worst plan anybody could've said." Peter said. " how is it I am on a team with all women? Where are the guys"

" if you want it to you guys. You obviously want to fail. You picked us because we can get things done we can do things no man can ever do." Shuri smirked. " now are we going to go in or not because I don't have all day."

" yeah yeah yeah we're going come on remember when I told you guys to stay calm and-"

" it's about damn time I was wondering how long y'all were going to stand out there yelling at each other." At the top of the stairs was Tony watching them with a smirk.  "what's wrong kid getting bullied by some girls."

" hey, Mr.Stark it's good to see you again."

" I wish it was in better circumstances. Come on up things to do." Stark said. " sorry we can't sit around and have a cuppa tea this is important we don't have time to wait."

" What exactly happened that you needed our help?" Serenity asked. " surely must not be that important or is it just above your guy's brain capacity?"

" let me guess daughter of strange?" Tony asked peter who nodded. " yeah I can tell. you and father are a lot alike."

"I'll take that as a compliment."