Part 2 - The Meeting

A/N - HEY FRIENDS! WE ALL STUCK IN ISOLATION! But that's okay lol y'all are bored and i'm a much better writer now so we should have fun with this :')

For real I wanna thank you for your comments. I would never have updated this if you hadn't asked. Ilysm xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up in a cold sweat. You had no dreams, the thought of what happened last night drained the colour from your face. You pulled the curtain back and saw that it was still dark, and you were left to replay the memory of those terrifying events over and over again.

You agreed to Ciel's terms and bowed for him... And he sent you back to your quarters for the night. You felt so confused... Was he joking? Appauled? Changed his mind? You were just getting used to working in the manor and now things have completely changed again. All you know is that you're far too mortified to ever face Ciel again. Maybe if you just keep your head down and start looking for other work, you can make it through. But what if everybody knows now? If anybody does, it's Sebastian. He knows everything. Your whole body cringes, a lump forming in your throat thinking about having to report to him soon. Your mind is racing but before you can process it, you see the sun rising. Time for work... You fight every natural instinct your body has, trying to convince you to run away. Pretend to be sick. Just freeze. But you fight them, putting on your uniform knowing that you'll be punished worse for non-compliance. You hear footsteps in the hallway, recognising them as Mey-Rin's. She's always late... Maybe you're late?! In a terrified flash thinking that you might be reprimanded for your tardiness, you rush to put on your uniform and tie your hair back, and with a panicked heartbeat open the door to find Sebastian standing at the entrance. You open your mouth to apologise but before you can, Sebastian silences you with his own words.

"Young Master has requested your presence." He has the same, usual expression which is unsettling, but a welcomed sight on such an uncomfortable morning. You sneak a peek of Mey-Rin and briefly lock eyes, and she gives you a friendly wave. Maybe nobody knows? You breathe a sigh of relief... Short lived, before you realise what Sebastian just ordered. You cannot possibly face him. You thought you were going to vomit. Now genuinely feeling sick, you go to tell Sebastian hoping that you can escape your unbearable fate, until he commands you again. "Now!"

Fearing a punishment worse than Ciel's, you give him a small bow and sheepishly begin your long, terrifying walk to his office. Every step felt heavier and heavier, as your mind went blank. Nothing you could possibly say to yourself could be comforting. You felt like you were going to vomit the second you opened your mouth. Each portrait you passed, you felt shamed by. Maybe quitting now and going homeless wouldn't be so bad...

Everything passes in a blur, until you arrived to the door of the study. You grasp for straws trying to imagine what you'll say to him, but end up empty handed. Nothing you can do now. You open the door, and Ciel immediately stands at attention and glares at you, commanding you to enter and close the door behind you. You nod. Enter. Close the door. And immediately fall to your feet, begging him to let you explain.

"No. I need to explain. The things that I told you were in the heat of the moment. How I would love to do those things to you, however I'm no monster. You need to understand that those are my final, deepest desires for you. But they are animalistic and cruel. You are a human being, and still a servant of the Phantomhive manor. And if we enter into this with your consent, I will respect you as you respect me."

You looked up at him, into his eye for the first time without fear. You thought it might be a trick, but he did not waver. He stood straight looking down at you, with so much stoicism. It had to be genuine. You struggle to find your words, but you knew you had to respond. "I... I appreciate it. But it got heated for me as well. I'm not really sure what to do anymore. I don't understand..."

"I know. I'll make things simple for you. I have an easy deal. You live as a maid still, but your role will be with me. I want to do everything I described to you, but with your full consent. You will follow me down to the basement holding the door key. We will enter. If you consent, you will hand me the key and bow to me. And I will have you as much as I would like, until sundown. You can revoke your consent at any time using safe words. Even if I'm not in the room, I have ways of listening."

It made perfect sense. You understood everything he was asking. But you still couldn't comprehend it. You had so many why questions, but none you could form a cohesive sentence for. All you could do is stare at him, mouth slightly agape and nod.

"I'll give you time to think of course. You'll be Sebastian's for the day, I'll have him relieve you early. I want you here, same time tomorrow morning for your answer. Do you accept?"

"...Yes, master. Thank you for your kindness."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N - issa mini chapterrrr! just wanted to get the ball rollin again. i haven't seen the anime in forever and i didn't wanna screw it up before seeing it again lol tell me what u think