Chapter 10

After our brief meeting, Elsa's mom called me for lunch as I was in my room searching for something. Upon entering the kitchen, the scene made me quite upset and angry that my mom wasn't least bothered that her son hasn't eaten yet but there she was happily chatting while eating with Elsa beside.

 The scene turned grim when I entered the kitchen, mom removed all the previous emotions from her face when she saw me.

"Wow, mom, One would think that she's the one who came back to her house after abduction by the way you were happily chatting away with her. When she's the same bitch who kidnapped me." I said due to the hurt and anger I was feeling inside.

"No off-" If I was upset earlier than this just made my heartbreak, my mom just slapped me in front of these strangers.

Opening and closing my mouth didn't make any sense but words didn't seem to come out of my mouth. This was the thing I never expected from her, I'm her son and no son would like that their mom's taking someone else's side.

"Ok ok, I'm just good, great and very happy." It was seeming difficult to convince myself that this is the reality, the one I thought would never leave me but well here I'm.

"I never thought that you'd slap me in front of strangers who you just met yesterday, I'm sure there's no need of me here now." I somehow still expected her to call me back.

With those last words, I left my house. It hurts when the only living family betrays you, this may not seems much but my heart pains just thinking how she slapped me just for her.

Still deep in my thoughts, I strolled into the park while checking my phone every while and then expecting a call from my mom.

Kids were so happy with their parents roaming around the park, how can someone not envy them. They all look so happy even their parents, me and my parent's happiness... Don't know where it went.

It made me calm, the surroundings, the kids and their happiness. Time went by like this, soon it was 8 'o clock but still, no one came for me. People break up from their supposed love in my age but who cares if I'm grieving for my only family, who cares if it hurts that the only one who's supposed to be with me all the time left me. 

Several people I suppose were coming near me, From the noise, they're creating I'd say they're coming here for doing some parade in those shoes. When I opened my eyes, people were surrounding me and I really mean people because so many of those professional-looking people were circling around me.

"What do you people want, why you looking at me like I'm some freaking experiment," I said while chuckling in amusement. 

A bald fatty came in front of me and said "You're not some experiment but you'll become an awesome specimen when we'll be done with you," and the grin that followed after sentence freaked me out a bit.

What is he? Some kind of creepy joker!

"Don't look so weirded out, I'm really cool. You'll find out later in our sessions," He laughed at my expression.

"Ohh Okay, so what now," I asked with a deadpanned expression.

He snorted at my expression, " Ok just go on and sit in that white Mercedes,"

When they all made way for me, without thinking anything I ran and within seconds my legs gave up due to pain in my leg which started after a loud sound.

The fatty bald guy was coming towards me at a slow pace while muttering "Youngster these days".

"Did you really thought that I wouldn't have a gun when I've got this much big army, huh?" He said while pressing his shoe on my wound.

"Ahhh stupid! Idiot! Remove your shoe. Aaaa. "

Stupid idiot instead of removing his shoe, he put more pressure on it.

"Good boys don't speak like that, Request like a good boy." he put even more pressure on it.

"Aaah I'm... not a good...boy," I gasped 

"But please remove it, it hurts badly...sheesh," I said while gritting my teeth 

They pick me up and place me on the back seat of that white Mercedes. The car took off after a while, Fatty was not in the car.

I tried talking to the guy sitting on the front but both of them didn't say anything as I had already expected.

Soon we were in front of a mansion... yet again.

Fatty came again and told several of his guys to carry me. They started carrying me towards the mansion and after entering the mansion, First I saw a woman in high heels and then I was roughly thrown on the floor. 

"Fatty, Can't you pick someone without shooting?" she said in an extremely agitated voice

"So your name's really Fatty?" I said while chuckling 

I started thrashing on the floor when once again someone put pressure on the wound. The woman was pressing her heels on the wound.

"Sheesh lady, Why're you offended? You were the only one that said that to him..." I said while trying to catch my breath due to the extreme pain.

"He's my junior, not yours so shut your trap if you don't want another wound on your body."

"Ok understood, remove your heel. Please, " 

She slowly removed her shoe from the wound and then looked at me intently.

"Have I seen you somewhere? You look familiar."

"I haven't seen you anywhere, Don't know about you."

She turned towards Fatty and asked, " Why's he here?"

"We saw him with Hawke laughing with her, Boss would be happy. He could know something or we can trap Hawke with his help." 

I saw her eyes widen slightly as if in recognition then she tells Fatty to get my wound treated and then to put me in the cell.

His men carried me to the medical room maybe and the guy inside treated the wound and that also without any sedatives which by the way almost killed me. It seems so simple in movies that the actor easily bears the pain, one thing is sure I'm not suitable for the actor part. I screamed in agony as loud as I could, it was pure torture.

I trashed within their holds and at some point, I stopped screaming due to the weakness from screaming. I fell asleep after they treated my leg.