Happy ending

After dealing with Chara in the Ruins, Spider-man and Frisk did a whole pacifist route ( unless you count the fact that Spidey beat up people like Undyne before sparing them). When they reach the barrier, Spidey beats up Asgore for the murder of 6 innocent souls and using Chara's 7th soul, broke the barrier.

As Spider-man, Frisk and the main group of monster watched the sunset, they talked about the future.

"Sooo, now that you guys are free, what are you going to do. I mean, after alien invasions, robot attacks and more alien invasions, an entire civilisation of monsters suddenly appearing, requesting the same rights as humans could cause a bit of... paranoia."

Asgore looked at the arachnid hero and said "We will need an ambassador from the human race preferably to represent us."

"Don't look at me. I don't exactly have the best image."

"What about you little one?" Asgore asked Frisk.

"Now, now your majesty. Frisk is just a kid. She is still at school." Spidey argued

"Relax Webhead. I'm sure she will be fine." Sans stated.

"Fine... I'll be the vice ambassador."

"Sounds good to me," Asgore said

Frisk looked around curiously "Ummm... where is Papyrus."

Sans just stated calmly "I heard him shout something about making a good first impression."

Half of the group suddenly froze. Spider-man looked at Sans and cried out "Sans go find him before he does something that will ruin everything."

"Ok" Sans simply replays and walks away in the completely wrong direction.

Undyne groans "Uggghhhh do I have to do everything myself."
She starts walking in the direction that Papyrus went but then stops, turns around and says "Oh, and you better train up, bug. I won't go so easy on you next time."

Spidey just chuckles to himself and says "Whatever you say Undyne."

Undyne then ran off towards where Papyrus went, with Alphys running behind her.

When Undyne and Alphys left Spidey pulled out his human phone and started writing something. Toriel looked at Spidey and asked, "My child, what exactly are you doing."

"I'm contacting S.H.I.E.L.D to inform them that an entire civilisation of monsters is moving in. Don't want another war to happen. And I'm pretty sure monsters will become extinct. Also, Tori, please call me Spidey or Spider-man or Webhead. I'm 17. Not a kid."

"Oh, my apologies."

After a few seconds of awkward silence, Asgore coughs and stats " So I'll be going now."

With only the three of them left, Spidey starts walking down the mountain. Toriel looks at him and asks "Where are you going?"

Spidey just looks at Toriel and says "Gotta get back to New York. The city still needs its protector."
Spider-man then looks back at Frisk and asks "You coming, Frisk?"

Frisk looks at Toriel, then back at Spidey then back at Toriel and then looks at Spidey, smiles and then says "Ye...ye I'm coming

The End