Currently, Izuku is aged 15, sitting at the back of his class room, waiting for the last bell to ring to signal the end of school and the beginning of summer. U.A's entrance exams are close, and he must be ready for anything. In the corner of his eye, he saw the teacher reaching under his desk to reach something before speaking up,

"I hope you have all picked a high school... Ah who am I kidding? You all want to be Heroes!" He announces while tossing all the papers around, a bit unprofessional, Izuku thinks. The Teacher decides to continue, "Ah Bakugou you want into U.A?" Murmurs spread throughout the class room, Bakugou, stood on his desk yelling out insults to the 'Extras'. The class room freezes however as the teacher says, "Midoriya, you too?" Then they start whispering about him, rumours had been spread about him, he never paid them mind, ignoring them, until Bakugou blasted his desk, shouting at him,

"You Deku are lower than all of these other extras, you're quirkless, and will never reach U.A" The teacher lightly asked Bakugou to back off, and as he did the bell had rang.

As the rest of the class filed out, Izuku stayed behind, slowly placing his belongings into his bag. Behind him, he felt a presence, so he spun around and jumped into a defensive pose, only to see Bakugou and his posse, then the angry Pomeranian spoke,

"Hey Deku, if you want a quirk so badly, why don't you take a swan dive off the roof and hope for a quirk in the next life!" Bakugou and his group felt a chill run down their spine, killer intent flooded the space around them as they set their gaze upon Izuku who looked at them with contempt and anger, and then it stopped. Izuku simply stood up and left, leaving the three others frozen in place by fear.

Not wanting to go home, he went the long way around, until he went under an underpass. He felt tingles spread up the back of his neck, danger imminent, so he spun on the heels of his feet to see a mass of flowing sewage? Coming at him. He wasted no time in sprouting his ever-green flames and throwing them at the sewage, he continued until it passed out, reaching the boiling point of the substance. Using his telekinesis, he gathered the thing in two sturdy bottles, and walked away from the scene, and as he left, he heard thundering footsteps behind him, so he turned to attack then he saw a flash of yellow, red and blue and stopped the flames being produced.

Standing tall, All Might posed proudly, an intense aura of power surrounding him. His yellow bangs flowing in the wind, blue eyes scanning over Izuku's frame, then noticing the villain ensnared in the bottles. All Might boomed out a laugh, then said

"YOUNG MAN! WELL DONE! YOU CAUGHT THE VILLIAN I WAS AFTER!" He was so loud. Fanboying, Izuku spoke for the first time in months,

"Ah A-A-All Might, Sir, C-Can I have an A-A-Autograph P-Please?" His voice hoarse from the lack of speaking. Quickly, All Might signed the notebook, then moved off, shouting

"I MUST THANK YOU, I'LL TAKE THE VILLIAN FOR YOU! GOODBYEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee" As he jumped into the air and away from Izuku who looked like a ghost. Shaking, he left, walking back home and preparing an intense work out for the next few months until the exam. That was over shadowed by the giddiness of meeting the number one hero!

It wasn't too long after the meeting that he heard an explosion ring out, smoke dragging up into the blue sky. He ran towards it, knowing that he might be able to stop whatever was going in. Running, he spotted a gathered crowd, and pushed passed them to see the exact villain he caught running rampant, damaging the surrounding with explosives. Moving a little closer, he saw that the slime had a hostage, red eyes pierced out begging for help, Bakugou. Veridian eyes scanned the area, no heroes were helping him, shouting that their quirks can't help deal with the villain at hand, and the had to wait for back-up. Without thinking, Izuku sprinted towards the villain, shouts of surprise and shock rang out but silenced as he dodged the explosions thrown carelessly at him; He grabbed an iron rod that had been from the rubble and retaliated for those attacks by throwing said bar into the eyes of the slime, causing it to flinch back and loosen it's hold on Bakugou, before he yanked out the boy from the sewage. With Bakugou out, he went on the offensive, using his ever-green flames he made a katana, his favoured weapon, to slice up the liquid, who couldn't fight back against this trained boy, before he collapsed and was captured. By now, everyone watching was dumbstruck by this random plain looking boy defeating a villain with skill and finesse that the heroes themselves lacked.