Chapter 1- Welcome to Freddy's

Jeremy Fitzgerald walked through the glass doors to the job that would barely let him pay his rent. 'I'm gonna need a day job too. Damn it' he thought to himself. He was here to apply for the night shift, it was the only thing left. He had heard the rumors and was totally interested in the backstory of it all. What he saw on the internet, that is.

Twenty one year old Jeremy was a stereotypical american, with curly orange hair, dark brown eyes, and a good seven feet tall. He relied completely on electronics, and was the biggest wimp you would ever meet. He had reluctantly agreed to get a job, and to finally move out of his parent's basement. "Get a life" his parents had said to him.

"Jerks" he muttered under his breath. He made his way over to the manager's office and noticed a poster on the wall. The poster had four animatronics on it, a chubby bear, a blue bunny, a rather feminine chicken, and something that resembled a pink fox. 'Weird. I guess they replaced the originals' Jeremy thought.

He entered the office and saw a large man with short brown hair, a frizzy mustache, and a kind face. "Ahh, you must be Jeremy. Come to apply for the night shift. My name is Theodore Fazbear. You can call me Ted." Jeremy raised an eyebrow at that. Ted continued with "So... Larry" Jeremy facepalmed.

"Oh I am so sorry Jeremy! I am simply terrible at names." Ted said dramatically. "So anyways, why do ya want a job here?" Jeremy thought for a moment before saying "Well, I always like a good adventure, and I heard the rumors, and my parents forced me."

Now it was Ted's turn to raise an eyebrow. "Well congratulations, Mr. Fitzgerald, ya start tonight. Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza."

AN: Short chapter, I know. Its kinda an intro

FNAF 2: The ReopeningOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara