Part 8

"You live here?" The girl could not believe her eyes. How could he afford such thing? The house they were standing in front of looked enormous. No it wasn't even a house, it looked like a castle!
Two turrets were build up left and right and a huge stairs led to the entrance.

She thought of it as if somehow she had escaped into a fairytale.
But every castle has a dungeon, right? Fearful of what to come she followed Kyler, as he had introduced himself, into the house.

The inside looked amazing, even more impressive than the outside of the building.

Huge chandeliers hung from the ceiling and gold was splattered all over the place. She began to ask herself if this was build as a replica of Versailles. It sure did look like it. The huge windows let in a lot of daylight and the house in general had a very calm vibe to it.

"Do you like it?" The ma- Kyler wipped back and forth on his feet and she could almost believe he acted nervous.
"It is very impressive." She chose to just go with her first thought of this place.

A little smile from Kyler's side made her a little more calm and collected until he said: "This is just the entrance though. It looks different were you'll be sleeping."

Immediately thoughts of a cold, dark dungeon sprung to her mind and she shuddered. Of course it was not her place. A plain, weak human in the enrichment of the holy werewolf community? Unimaginable. (Note the sarcasm.)

Violet's POV

"Come on Violet. Let's get you to our cozy room." Wait what? Our? Did he mean it ironically or is he casually sleeping in a dungeon? What a weird being.

Surprisingly we went up and not down the stairs.

On the second was a long corridor we walked down and then he opened a door and gestured me to go in first. Nervously I went inside and looked around.
This is what he meant? Do they even know who I am? Like, was there someone who changed my identity or something?

Suspiciously I turned around and squinted my eyes a little bit. "Do you know who I am?"

His face fell and he stepped closer to me leaning down a little bit, as if he wanted to hug me. "Don't you like it? We can change everything! You can do a total room makeover it is all in your hands, really!" That guy started to sound desperate and I felt bad. We were talking about completely different things.

"No, no ehh it is beautiful I am just wondering. Ehm, do you think I am one of your pack members or something?"