35: Kidnap

Jennie's POV

I tried to stretch on the bed but my body soon got numbed by a sharp pain all over.

"... Be careful" I heard a voice.

I struggled to open my eyes against the blinding light, I looked around to find a big bed room which was obviously not mine and then I saw Taehyung standing beside the bed now blocking the sun rays hitting my face, making it easier for me to see.

"Good morning" He said in a honey-like voice. I have never heard him speak this sweet.

"Morning" I replied with a smile.

"how are you?" He asked.

I tried to sit up but failed
"My entire body aches" I replied to him. A concerned look formed on his face. He came and sat near me, He caressed one of my cheeks and then planted a kiss on my forehead.

"It's my fault... You were too weak... I drained too much blood" He said in a low voice still looking at me.

A flashback of memories played in my mind. I remembered every single thing that happened the night before. My face got flushed even at its thought.

Taehyung then helped me to sit up.

"You should rest for the day" He said. "... And take care of yourself when I'm gone"

"Where are you going?" I asked a bit too loudly.

"To the countryside but I'll be back soon princess. Just take care" He said as he walked up to the mirror fixing his tie. He was already dressed.

"So are you leaving now?"

"Yes, so that I'll be back tomorrow by evening"

I didn't know what else to say him. He didn't start up a talk, everything that had happened last night needed to be talked and sorted out, leaving it hanging would only complicate things more. But now that he's leaving, we can only talk once he is back.

"Take care" I said and smiled, looking at him in the mirror's reflection. His eyes are so mesmerising. They're a beautiful tint of blue colour, no longer cold or blunt.

He yet again walked up to me. "I will and everything will be fine... I promise" Those words confused me a little bit. He then leaned forwards and soon planted a kiss on my lips which I returned.

"I need to go now & I'll call Agatha" He said as I saw him leaving through the door.

I was served my breakfast and lunch on my bed. Agatha has been giving me some sort of weird drink which according to her will heal me faster. And that actually seemed to be working as I was feeling much better now.

All the others paid me a visit and apparently the cause which is given to them for me waking up in Taehyung's bedroom is that I got tired & fainted after partying hard at The Byuns'. Well yeah, plausible enough.

*Knock Knock*

"Yes?"

"Hey Jen. Can I come in?"

"Lisa! Oh yes of course" She locked the door behind her and sat beside me.

"How do you feel now?"

"Lot better actually"

"It seems to work then"

"It? What?"

"The drink..."

"Oh the one Agatha has been giving me? Yes apparently"

"yes, Taehyung's Blood..."

"Taehyung's what!?"

"C'mon I know you heard me"

"I have been drinking blood? Does that make me a vampire, a Dracula or..."

"Calm down Jennie. It just had like few drops of his blood with other ingredients. Vampire's blood have healing powers, it was for your own good"

"ok then..."

"So... How was Taehyung's anger yesterday?" She asked me with a mischievous yet cheeky smirk on her face.

I immediately blushed and slapped one of her hands.

"What? You thought I wouldn't know?"

"Umm... I... I just"

"Shut up Jen. Haha... How do you feel? He finally claimed you?"

"what do you mean?"

"Oh, I mean... "

"It's okay Lisa... I know. I'll wait for the right time to come, I trust you all" I gave her an assuring smile which she returned.

"Okay, you should take rest now. I'll go"

"See you Lisa"

"Bye Jen"

I was drowsy so I decided to take a short power nap, it was still 2 hours left for dinner.

I was awakened by some noises coming from right behind my door. I glanced at the clock, It was almost 9, it might be Agatha with dinner I thought. I woke up from and got freshened up. As I returned back from the room, I noticed Agatha still wasn't present there. And then I heard a gasp.

I immediately ran out of the door to the corridor. There was nobody, Am I hallucinating? Now that I was out, I thought of going to my own room instead.

I slid my door open and the sight almost choked me,

"Agatha?" I screamed.

She was bleeding near her stomach.

"Ma...Mam go away... Hu-Rry. Save yourself, I'll... I'll be okay"

"What are you saying? Keep breathing, I'll help you. Wait..."

I rushed to my closest to find a piece of cloth so that I could wrap it around her stomach to stop the bleeding. Suddenly the lights turned off.

"Damn these lights!...Agatha wait I'll be right there"

And before I could head back to Agatha. I got hit by a hard object on my head on the back, I abruptly fell on the ground. I tried to see the person but all I could see was a tall dark silhouette. That's when my vision became hazy and I fainted.

I tried to open my eyes, my head hurt really bad. As I gained back my senses, I felt my hands and legs tied up on a chair.

"aww... The little flower is finally awake huh?"

"What the fuck... Where am I and who the fucking coward are you?" It was light around me but I couldn't see anything beyond a few metres as it was dark there.

"You're in a go down bitch & you're kidnapped and about who we are..." A manly voice spoke as a person came forward out of the shadows.

"Baekhyun?..." I gasped in disbelief.