Anika,  Gouri and Rudra looked at each other,  so this is why they didnt get the proofs in their hands that day they searched the whole mansion.
Then anika remembered the day Shivaay came with this new flower basket is one of the days after svetlana died.

Om took gauri  hands in his,  we know,  Three of you are searching for this proof... that is why we have to make it a secret from you.

Shivaay came with the laptop and played the audio in the pendrive.

" Svetlaana... When you hear this,  i dont know we are alive or not.. with this audio clip,  i am sending you some documents that will prove obrois illegal business and what they done to us.

We are sorry that we didnt tell you things before.. I am sending this clips to your phone,  because i know after this i dont get a chance..  i got injured,  i feel like i am going,  going away from my tamatar.

He... tej singh obroi.... he did it... Harshad,  he is not.....  Svetlaana... He told me to tell sorry to you for waiting you up in the marriage hall... tell that he is sorry for not giving you a life he promised... he loves you svetlaana.. he loves you soo much,  but he cant now... he is gone.... He is gone and iam too going...

Tej singh,  he Stole our secret project ,  it all started with the project... we tried to take it back and tried to reveal his true identity. But......  what we got is more than we expected... he is dealing with drugs on behind of obroi industries.... The proofs are in our hands,  But someone from our side cheated us and he realised what we are behind.

Harshad got a call from one of our secret agent,  he got what we needed, Tej singh obrois own voice about his illegal business..  That man told him,  he will wait infront of Adya... but you know its a trap,  harshad thought he can go and fetch the documents and comeback within an hour.. he doesnt informed me..... The company is closed for 2 days because of Your marriage,  We gave leave to every employees.

When he didnt come back at the time of marriage i got tensed,  i dont know what happened?  That is when someone called me and told to come aadya industries alone.. I know someone is watching me.... and i felt something is going to happen to us... i only returned for Tamatar,  i want to see her before i go there..

When i saw Harshad he is already in his final stage to go... i hugged him,  asked what is happening... he told that tej singh obroi,  we are trapped under his evil plans.. He said if i can make it,  say sorry to you... and he said he loves you soooo much that he will come for you in next life... and to tell soumya,  he is happy and thanks to her she is born... she will be always his pumpkin and he want her to live happily.....

Svetlaana... i have no more time... they are behind me,  they shooted me on the chest and i am hiding in a room... they will come anytime.
Dont take any harsh steps.. it will affect you and soumya lives. I dont want soumya to know anything.. The proofs i am sending is not enough... you need someone support. Dont break your self... live your life for you and soumya.

Svetlaana... I am happy that i got a sister like you,  brother like Harshad..
And i am most happiest man at the moment my tamatar born.. I love her,  i love her soo much... i want to see her every morning when i woke up and every night when i go to sleep.. Dont hurt her,  i know she will be broken without us... still she is a child,  i never teached her how to live alone... i thought i will be with her till the end... Svetlaana... i... i dont want to die... i am afraid of this world... i cant go away like this,  i dont want my tamatar to be alone... dont hurt her,  if someone hurt her,  tell them that her brothers is watching... dont tell anyone that we are no more..
Dont tell soumya,  her asad bhaiyya and Harshad bhaiyya is gone,  i want her to believe that one day me and harshad will comeback... That way she can live her life.
Svetlaana,  Now what iam talking will hurt you,  but me and harshad want this... Move on in your life... Harshad will meet you in the next life and Soumya... my tamatar.... Trace Arhaan,  contact him,  mom and dad.... I know when he knows everything,  he will be sad... but he will take care of soumya. We know how much he loves her... tell him that i gave him what he wanted,  but in next life i dont give my bundle of joy to anyone.
Tell Mom and dad( Arhaans) we are thankful  for taking care of us and we will love them sooo much... We are happy that we got them in our life... tell them Dont be sad... we will meet again and Arhaan... tell him he will be always in our heart and we missed him soo much.

Svetlaana.. my time is going... i know they are coming,  its time to goo....

My tamatar.... i love you... i love you soo much... when you born,  when i saw you i know you are mine... i am soo happy that i got you... you are the most beautiful thing ever happened in my life. You know why i want you to sleep on my hands... i just want to see you when i woke up and make my day the best.. tamatar you are my everything,  my little sister,  My bundle of joy and my life... sorry... sorry that Me and Harshad  leaving you behind.. but you should know like a shadow we will always be with you.  Live your life with happiness,  that way your brothers can close their eyes peacefully.
We will meet again,  i hope we will get a next life and born as Asad and soumya... Tamatar.... I will always love you"

The audio ended there and all of them looked at each other.