"I knew it!" Chan claps his hands with a really annoying smirk before I could even finish what I was saying. "She's the only reason you'd let us in here."

I roll my eyes before continuing. "I like her-"

"Duh? Even a fool knows."

"Stop interrupting me!" I glare and chuck the folder I'm holding at Changbin, the contents spilling in the air towards Chan. All the papers satisfyingly slapped them on their faces.

"Why don't I see this violence towards Y/n, huh?" Changbin grumbles.

"These documents..." The eldest turns to me in shock as he gathers the papers back into the folder. "Aren't these important to you?"

"They were."

Even Changbin's eyes widen as he reads the label. "You're throwing all these Sunny information around as if you didn't lose two years worth of sleep over a girl you don't even know the real name of. What does that mean?"

"It means I no longer need them."

"Y-You've found her?!"

I shake my head. "I'm not going to look for her anymore."

"Huh?" The youngest blinks at me confusedly, but Chan looks as if he's gone crazy with his eyes turning misty despite his wide smile.

"Well, damn... You're really moving on, huh?"

Changbin gasps. "Shit... You really have it that bad for Y/n?"

"Tsk." I look away as I feel my ears heating up. "It's quite obvious that it's not just a mere crush, and I definitely don't just like Y/n... It's disrespectful going after two girls at once, don't you think?"

Chan claps. "Yes! My ship is sailing!"

"It's about time." Changbin chuckles. "But are you sure you're ready to give her up?"

"They're different, okay?" I sigh. "You know why I wanted to find Sunny. It's not even because I had a puppy crush on her, I just wanted to see for myself that she's really doing fine after I ruined her life."

"Minho, we talked about this..."

"Yeah, I know. You guys keep saying it's not my fault, but still... I thought maybe the guilt would disappear if I just see her for one last time, but maybe I'm just being selfish." I smile sarcastically. "I know the right thing is to just leave her alone, and I don't know why it took me meeting Y/n to realise how much of a creep I'm being by going around trying to find where Sunny is."

Chan pats my shoulder. "To be fair, her parents should've at least let you say goodbye."

"So you're really moving on?" Changbin asks. "No more finding Soonie?"

"That's the cat."

"Same thing."

"If that's what it's called then yeah." I shrug. "Anyway, that's all the reasons why I called you here. Get the hell out."

They look at each other, sitting back down. "Unfortunately, we need to tell you something too."

Chan looks at Changbin that made the youngest boy sigh.