Chapter 1

It's been a while since I've done this but I'm in the middle of the COVID-19 quarantine so why not have some fun, let's give this bitch a shot!

It was mid October. Crisp, cold air blew about as you sat by the window, watching the nearly dead trees sway in the wind. A chill ran down your spine as the wind died down. The rusting of the trees stoped and there was no bird song to be heard. For just a moment, everything was still and silent.
Just as quick as it happened, the silence was broken by a loud crash coming from down the hall. You jumped up quickly and hurried down the long corridor to find the source of the noise. A large porcelain vase had been knocked over, bits and pieces of it were scattered on the ground. It had been apparent that the vase had been pushed, and the culprit was none other than your Master, Lord Phantomhive. "Young master, are you alright?" You asked, worryingly as you walked up to him. He took a breath and sighed. "Clean this up." He said, sternly before walking off.
You kneeled down quickly and started to pick up the large shards of porcelain. Within another minute, Meyrin was by your side with a broom and dust pan. "The young Master is in a foul mood..." she muttered to herself. Looking up with curiosity, you asked, "Did something happen?" Mayrin looked up, almost surprised that you heard her. "Oh no, not to worry", she answered. "He just got worked up due to all the stress of planning the halloween ball for next week." She went back to sweeping and after a moment of thought, you did as well.
The sun was setting and the manor started to fill with the delectable sent of Sebastian's cooking. Sitting, bored, in the kitchen, you perked up when one of the house bells rang. The bell came from your Masters room, just in time for his evening tea. Sense Sebastian was busy making dinner, it was your job to prepare the tea. If you were being honest, you looked forward to this everyday. It was the only time when you and the young master were alone together. Even if you were just bringing him tea, in a way you felt special when he'd look up from his work and would thank you for the tea.
After stirring in the last sugar cube, you walked the tea set up to the Lord's study and knocked on the large, wood doors. After a moment, a soft, "come in" was heard from inside. Opening the door, you pushed the tea cart into his study and poured your master a cup. After a moment he took a sip and thanked you. This time was different however, you could've sworn he almost smiled. "Of course my lord", you said, softly before leaving. As you left his office and made your way down the hall, your heart started to beat faster and you could feel the blood rush to your cheeks. As much as you didn't want to admit it, you adored your master.
Later that night, you along with the rest of the servants had retired. While getting ready for bed, Mayrin had mentioned the ball again. She teased you with the thought of finding a future husband, she always did when we threw large balls with lots of new guest. You laughed at the idea and agreed with her. "Maybe I will meet my price charming and he'll take me away to his big castle", you said with a laugh.
You soon got into bed and turned off the lights, however you couldn't sleep because all you could think about is how you wanted your future husband to be ciel. You thought about his almost- smile he gave you earlier. Did you imagine it? Or maybe he felt bad for the incident earlier. With that thought bouncing around in your head, it was hard to get to sleep, but after a bit you finally started to doze off.