EPILOGUE

When Seo had found out she was pregnant—she was a mess

Firstly, as someone who did not grow up with a family half of her life, it was only natural for her to have insecurity. As soon as she shared her concerns with Louis—he made it his job to reassure her.

The months had been a challenge for Seo—but with her loving husband and the reminder that she was going to bring a child into the world was slowly not as scary as she first thought.

He was there for her in the tough times, holding her hair as she practically spewed her guts.

He was there to bathe her when she felt weak.

He was there to cuddle her when her emotions were arrayed greatly.

He was there every single moment he could and she couldn't be any more grateful than she already was.

Over the many months that gone by, the couple had welcomed their child into the world, after the painful hours, the family of two welcome their first member.

The moment Seo had held their child in her arms, the little worry that remained vanished. All of it was gone the moment she felt the warmth.

Countless 'I love you's' and 'Thank you's' had been said between the pair.

The birth of their first was obviously not their last, considering how in love they were as parents. They couldn't just end with one, so over the years eventually, the family had grown to welcome three more.

When their first child went to Hogwarts, the two couldn't help but remember their time back in school.

Seo was not enchanted by Louis as many had been. So, through his curiosity at the lack of her towards his influence led to the events of their peculiar friendship.

Seo who had thought her life was never going to change and Louis who was tired of being admired because of his Veela influence. Their fate entwined into a blossom that did not see the sun until they walked the same path.

Louis saw the Charm in Seo who endeared him with the trust that love was not as inconsistent as he thought it was. Seo saw the Charm in Louis who gifted her with memories that filled the void within her heart.

The pair now had the Charm of complicity that graced with eternal and never-ending happiness.