CHAPTER THIRTEEN

The relationship between Seo and Louis had remained the same for the rest of their 5th and 6th year

It was an ongoing battling gamble between a lot of people that was created from 'When will they get together'

It was interesting for the pair because they were fully aware of the situation. Though it did have its moment when the pair were curious to when they would actually make it official.

The thing is, that Seo and Louis had fully confirmed that they had feelings for each other—or well, in Seo's case, she had to confirm it with him. Which came to the most awkward topic he had to explain over anything.

It was not only questions but her bold comments as well. Things like, 'I want to hug you' or 'I like hearing your voice'—it was a whirlpool of statements that left Louis in a nervous wreck.

He knew their feelings were mutual, but he knew that it was for the best that they'd wait a while longer.

He didn't want to take the chance as it came, because he wanted to cherish their time as friends first. Sure, you can be lovers and friends at the same time, but Louis wanted to make them build a relationship that balanced out both.

Seo had not questioned him when he voiced his opinion, because she was truly fine with how the thing was going as well.

When it came to their final year, much to a lot of people's disappointment—Seo and Louis did not engage in a romantic relationship.

It had remained the same as it did over the past few years, but that was just how the pair expected it to be. Their emotions remained the same for one and another, but until the time was right was when they'd take the next step.

The Ravenclaw's might have just been enjoying the way people reacted—that they came to making flippant advances at each other only to bring them at their high only to be disappointed they got tricked.

Seo and Louis were both frustrating to say the least and it took a long time for people to realize that they were being played the entire time.

"How long do you estimate for them to give up?" Seo asked lightly as she walked alongside Louis

"Hmm" Louis raised a hand to his chin and closed one eye," Well, it depends who we are referring to, my family or our fans"

Seo chuckled softly and came to a halt, which had Louis mirror. He faced her slightly confused, however before he could ask her anything she was on her toes and her face was directly in front of his.

"They don't need to give up," She said slowly connecting her lips with his own," Don't you think, Weasel?"

Louis didn't respond and just reconnected their lips.

After a while, he pulled away and held her cheeks," You have no idea how long I waited for that"

Seo playfully scoffed and stepped back," Should I be worried that you might just be after my body?"

Louis tilted his head and closed his eyes," Well, Merlin forbid, I've been caught" He said sarcastically

Seo giggled as she walked over wrapping her arms around his torso," Well, looks as if Hugo and Lily had won" She mumbled as she looked over his shoulder

Louis blinked a couple of times at her words and turned back to see the mixed reactions of his cousins. Some deflated, frustrated and then the youngest of the group both collecting the money they had rightfully won.

"Merlin, that is my family" He grumbled under his breath.

Seo just laughed as Louis ran over raising his fist yelling at them.

She soon joined the group as they got a combination of Congratulations, 'Took long enough!' and 'I lost a lot of money, thanks'