CHAPTER FOUR

Louis thought for a moment, that the sight before him was an illusion

He had resulted in blinking rapidly and rubbing his eyes a couple of times—to even pinching himself.

He did get some stares from a group of Hufflepuffs and Slytherins that were currently occupying a bench in the hall near him—though he ignored it.

After a moment, when Louis was certain that it was not a dream—with confirmation from one of the male Slytherin's he knew that passed by.

He did end up feeling embarrassed when the male laughed at him and even having to ask if he was feeling ill.

When Louis turned back to the sight—that struck him dumbfounded, he saw the female he was sure was an illusion peer at him with her arms crossed and eyebrows raised.

She wasn't laughing but she sure did find the situation interesting. She watched the male act disorderly after speaking with one of the students she was currently tutoring in Charms.

It was a little comical that both of them had a share of seeing a side that each would think was a deception their eyes were playing on them.

It had astonished Louis when Seo came walking over to his direction after a couple of minutes of the pair just staring at each other.

"Hey, Weasel" The female Ravenclaw greeted with a moderate head nod

"It's Weasley..." He mumbled but shook his head and pointed to her face which had the female shuffle back a bit," Okay, you have to tell me—what exactly did that person do to make you laugh and smile?" Louis questioned as his lips unknowingly turned into a pout

Seo dropped her folded arms and stared blankly at Louis. Yet again, the male had flabbergasted her into interest. While she would normally fight her consciousness that started to develop the interest, she willingly wanted to understand.

"Why do you need to know?"

Louis placed both of his hands on his hips and pursed his lips," I just never seen you laugh or smile like that"

The female still gave him the look of confusion, but instead of pushing the same question she gave in and explained.

"To answer your weird question, I was praising her for finally succeeding the spell she was having a lot of trouble with"

"That's it?" Louis asked in disbelief

Seo just nodded to his words," Yes, that's it" Before the Weasley could speak his incredulity, Seo sighed deeply," Sorry, Weasel, I have prior engagements with Professor Flitwick"

"And it's Weasley...not Weasel" Louis mumbled as stood in place scratching his head, in both frustration at not getting much information and the fact that he failed yet again on having a proper conversation with her.

He was getting desperate and he hated the idea, but he needed to gather information from outside sources—much to his abhorrence for the choice, his patience was running thin.

He came to the conclusion, that Seo Chang was not going go make it easy—not that she was even aware of Louis' determination to 'figure her out'