magic (yes this is a chapter)

BOLD= Elizabeth/baby fused voice
BOLD UNDERLINED= Bryan fused voice

Baby's p.o.v
We just got back and Bryan said he wanted to show me something "hey baby so I did tell you I was a magic user right?" He asked me, I shook my head yes "well I wanna try out a new spell I got called "rando" it cast's a random non-harmful spell, hope your okay with that" he said. "Yeah I'm fine with it, now cast the spell!" I yelled really excited, a bright red light came out of his hand and both me and Bryan screamed. springtrap was still sitting in the corner silently as he knew the spell was not harmful.
Springtrap p.o.v
"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!, HEY PAPA NO CUSSING!" said a echoing voice from behind the black smoke. The smoke cleared and there stood a thing.

The animatronic, human hibrid looked scared 1 second to being angry "SORRY ELIZABETH! Good good" the fusion spook "umm guys do you know how to go back to normal?" I asked "well yeah give me  a moment" another black cloud formed over the two and th...

The animatronic, human hibrid looked scared 1 second to being angry "SORRY ELIZABETH! Good good" the fusion spook "umm guys do you know how to go back to normal?" I asked "well yeah give me a moment" another black cloud formed over the two and they were split again. "So do you know how to use that spell you could prank so many people with a fusion spell"I laughed. "Yeah I can use the fusion spell!" Bryan cheered. "Hey papa you never told me how did you get magic powers?" Baby asked "well when I was little my parents exparamented on me they were very famous scientist, very... messed up scientist's" he explained "wow what were there names?" She asked "oh there names are sakara and satori midevil" my eyes widened. "REALLY, the royal scientist's of asaki!" She yelled "they died years ago like a really long time ago that's wierd how are yo- right magic..." She sighed. "Hey umm I have another question..." Elizabeth whispered grabbing onto my leg "how did they die?" Both me and spring froze "well let's just say your family wasn't happy with my parents did to me..." I said reluctantly, she looked up at me with a questioning look but shrugged it off "hey Bryan can you get me some new clothes!" Baby asked "yeah sure sweety let's go!" Bryan said picking baby up as springtrap whispered on his knees as he reached out to Elizabeth as Bryan and Elizabeth left without him "damn you and you being so (platonically) lovable!" Springtrap whispered.