Off day

Bryan's p.o.v
   I was working, basic paperwork and upgrades for the theme park, since I made sure to turn EVERYONE off. While I was doing work my door burst open "BRYAN!"I could tell who it was by the voice alone. "Hey wolfy"I sighed " I don't like my new suit it's to cutsie and doesn't match my voice box" he screamed "well I was hoping if I got your permission first to use you as an animatronic for the park  after I fixed your voice box issue" I explained. "Well I guess I could do it, but you have to fix my voice box!" He barked "fine fine get over here ill fix it" he sat on the ground in front of me, It took a bit to get the voice box out, but I managed to do it with no damage to the suit or wires and started to work on the voice box, man if I didn't take robotics in college and work on robots I would be screwed.
Wolfys p.o.v
   He finally finished my voice box "try saying something, see how you like it" he said placing a hand on my shoulder "Bryan, wow Bryan you out did yourself!" I yelled "I love my new voice, Thank you so much" I hugged him tightly Bryan was nice enough to give me retractable claws even though wolves don't have retractable claws, but I knew it would come in handy "bye Bryan"I yelled running to go show the other twisteds my new voice and suit.
Bryan's p.o.v
   Once he left, and I was done with work I went back to my hotel to clean my plush. After washing it, it looked almost brand new but there was still blood around the mouth I couldn't clean.

 After washing it, it looked almost brand new but there was still blood around the mouth I couldn't clean

I went to the bathroom to cut.
I picked up the blade and and rolled down my sleves I dragged the blade across my wrist again and again and again and again and again, there was blood everywhere and my eyelids grew heavy I fell down and the knife went straight into my eye overwhelmed with nothing but pain I blacked out.