Chapter 9

"I disagree with that. That land is my home, I'm not giving it up!" Chase protested.

"What is there to give up?" I yell.

"I can't believe you just said that. Have fun making this decision on your own," Chase walked down the hallway and disappeared around the corner.

I walk into the room and Aiden and Abigail stare at me, "Where is Chase?"

I decide not to answer that question, "I will take this land, but we have to do something very very very nice and something that y'all need to get done that y'all can't do."

"Um.. Deal. There is something that we have in mind. This castle hasn't been cleaned in years. Can you clean it?"

"Of course, let me get my pack and cleaning supplies and we will get right on it."

~The Next Day~

I wipe the sweat off of my forehead and the other do it too.

12 hours of sleep.. 3 hours of rest.. And a whole lot of cleaning. We got it all done.

"Thank y'all  so much," Abigail hugged me and Aiden thanked everyone.

Chase still hasn't come back or where ever he is in this huge castle.

We are going to go look at the land north from here that Aiden and Abigail were talking about, but today has been a long day and the people need some sleep and food.