Chapter 2

"It's cancelled?" The words been going around all over the pack saying that the Red Moon Party is cancelled.

To be honest, I haven't gotten a word from Aiden, the Werewolf Kingdom king, and his queen, Abigail.

It has been predicted that a very bad thunderstorm is heading South of the kingdom, which is where we live.

I try and make everyone calm down, but I've been feeling extra tired and my stomach has been hurting all day today.

"You should get some rest," Chase tells me.

"No!"

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No!!"

"Ok no, but you really should."

"You really get on my nerves."

"I know... It's really a gift," He laughs.

I give him a straight face before walking off.

Maddi is holding a Pack Meeting in the center of our territory about everything that they are confused and worried about.

"The clouds haven't even set in yet people! There is absolutely nothing to worry about! We haven't heard anything from Aiden and Abigail yet abouting cancelling or postponing the party. As we know it, the celebration is still on!"

"Thank you, Beta."

"Your welcome. I think I did pretty good with the pep talk," She smiles.

I can't help, but chuckle.

"The following talk will not be about the possibility of a cancellation of the Red Moon Party, but to talk about what's going on in the gathering and what will happen. My Luna, will you continue?" Chase questioned.

"Yes, I will." I step forward, "The Red Moon Party will have games and activities for the young ones. For the sake of elderly people, I ask parents watch your kids and kids use good manners. For the adults, we have non-alcoholic beverages and quiet places for you to chat with someone if you don't want to hear the racket of the kids playing. There will be a part of the Red Moon Party where people will share things to the crowd that are going on in their lives, please be respectful and listen. I know y'all of you would get angry if some one weren't paying attention to the important things that are happening in your lives that you are trying to share, so please pay attention," I explain, "and most of all, have fun!"

People start clapping their hands and cheering.