Herobrine X Metahuman Reader

Start from the beginning

Then it clicks. He looks like a human version of Steve, except with white eyes. "Herobrine." You whisper, barely audible. He smiles and nods, stooping to nuzzle your neck. "You aren't supposed to exist. Your part of a cubed video game! How are you here?!"

He hums before pulling up to look at you, a twisted smile on his lips. "You aren't the only kind of adnormality, sweetheart."

Then he kisses you. Deep and passionate. It isn't rough or forceful. It's sweet and loving, but insistent. As a child you loved video games and the stories behind them, especially Herobrine. You kiss back, an old excitement filling you. Truth is, your still not over that obsession. You wrap your arms around his neck and pull him closer, your lips moving together in sync. He draws you to the street where a car, probably his, is parked.

He breaks away to open the door and ask "You're place then?"

Your home is comfortable and relatively spacious, but it's not empty. Your younger sister bunks with you. You wrinkle your nose. "My sister lives with me and probably..." You trail off for a moment, remembering she's home with your parents for the weekend, "not home and won't be for another two days." He smiles and helps you slide in.

It's a porche. You smile as he gets in the driver's seat. He revs the engine before gunning down the road to your house. He parks in the driveway without directions, gets out and helps you.

You kiss him again, more lustful. You bring him to the door and unlock it, only to shut it as you two lock lips again. He pushes you against the hallway wall, licking your bottom lip in a request to enter. You can't open your mouth for his tongue fast enough. He slides in, easily dominating you and exploring his new territory. You jump up, wrapping your legs tightly around his waste as he carries you to your room and sets you at the edge of your bed.

He breaks your kiss only to start down your jawline and neck, biting and sucking. He's searching for your soft spot. He gently bites a spot on your neck that feels amazing. You groan out, wanting him to do it again. He bites a little harder, licking the spot gently after. Heat pools at your core as he sucks.

He pulls away, slipping his hands under your shirt and slowly, gently traveling up, pulling the shirt with his hands as well as sending excited tingling all through your body from his gently touch. He pulls off your shirt and pushes you back. You scoot back a bit, allowing him to climb on top of you. He starts making out with you again. You let your own hands wander up the front of him, tracing his toned muscles slowly before ripping off his shirt, throwing it elsewhere. His hands travel around your back, unhooking your bra as he sucks your sweet spot again, groping your breasts as well.

You start to unbutton his jeans, slipping them off with his help and tossing them to the side. You hook a thumb around the band of his boxers, slowly rolling your hand from his v-line to the side of his hip. You turn your thumb up, press it into his side and travel up, feeling his muscles as your hands place themselves on his back. He growls at your teasing, giving a harsh nip as a warning. However, this only encourages you as you moan quietly.

He moves back in from your neck to your bosom, sucking your nipple, gently pinching and twisting the other. His free hand travels to your own pants, effectively and quickly removing them. After they're gone, he presses his hips into you, grinding viciously. One of you hands goes as far down his leg as it can before traveling slowly back up, squeezing his ass before slapping it.

He growls again, shoving a hand into your underwear, sending two fingers into you. Your gasp turns to a groan as you arch you back, spreading your legs further. He repeatedly slams his hand into you, grabbing you breast more viciously. You start to shake slightly as the heat in you core begins to increase. You try to hold it in, but he slides a third finger in, pressing into your walls and making you cum. You moan out as your juices flow around his fingers. He pulls them out, sits up tall and licks them clean. Watching his tongue slide between his fingers, which are glazed with your juice, while he's got your legs around his waste, an obvious tent in his boxers and an extremely well-monitored body makes your heart skip several beats.

"Oh fuck me." You mutter, feeling an intense blush creeping across your cheeks.

"What was that sweetheart?" He asks with a smirk, a finger just pulled from his mouth. "Mmm~" he purrs, "you taste delicious."

He starts removing your underwear, leaving them hooked on one ankle before slowly licking your dripping wet folds. He sucks the remainder of your juices, humming all the while, before attacking you clit. The hums were enough to get you going worse than before, but feeling him suck at your clit, his tongue playing with it, starts to make you shake. Then he shoves his tongue in. Your back arches again as you wind your fingers through his hair, doing your very best to not push him deeper. He chuckles and viciously eats you out, humming when you gasp or moan. Soon, he's made you cum for a second time.

Not giving you much of a chance to calm down, his boxers are gone and his cock is being shoved into you. You scream, feeling him push your walls beyond their previous limits. He pauses, panting slightly as he watches you. Thankfully, the pain doesn't last long. Once you've caught your breath, you nod.

He pulls all the way out slowly before slamming into you again. You both become moaning, groaning messes as he slams into you again and again. He shifts, pulling your leg onto his shoulder and the other around his waste, getting deeper. That's when he hits it. A spot that drives you grazing.

"Right there Herobrine! Right there!" You manage through your moans. He only nods in response, aiming for the spot. The sound of slapping skin, a rocking bed and moans echo through the bedroom.

All too soon, you feel the warmth balling up fast. "I'm close!" Is all you manage.

"Hold it!" He grunts.

He continues to pound, slowing down and getting sloppier. His face is flushed as he tries to hit a few more times, cuming inside of you with a final grunt. Feeling his warm seed fill you pushes you over the edge, making you whine out with relief.

Your leg slides off his shoulder as he collapses, only catching himself on his elbows at the last moment. "You're really tight." He mumbles, making both of you laugh. He pulls out, flopping next you. You snuggle up to his chest as he wraps his arms around you.

"I could get used to this." You murmur, already fighting exhaustion.

"Round two after a nap. Not an option." He responds. You laugh before slipping off into sleep.

A/U: Oh. My. God. I am SO sorry readers! It's been WAY too long. Believe it or not, quarantine has made my schedule even worse. I hope everyone is doing okay and still enjoying my stories. Let me know if there's anything I can improve, don't be afraid to make requests, and please stay safe guys! Thank you for your patience.