Jeff the Killer x Winged Reader

You've been living with the pastas for a while now and have been dating Jeff for several months. You just discovered your wings while training with Slenderman to go hunting. Jeff doesn't know, hence you walking in and hoping to give him a good surprise.

You fold your wings in a way that won't make it easy for him to see them. You open the door all the way and walk over to him, folding your arms around his stomach and resting your chin on his shoulder. He grunts and tries to shrug you off, but you don't move.

"What's wrong, Jeff? Are you grumpy because you haven't killed anyone recently?" You ask, almost teasingly.

You know it's a legitimate possibility. E.J. had told you that when one of them doesn't get a kill every now and then, they start getting rough and distant until they spill some blood. However, something about this irritation seems directed at you.

You unfurl your wings, turn him around and hug him, using your wings to keep him there. He doesn't oblige at first, but eventually buries his face in your neck, wrapping his arms around your waste and pulling you closer.

He tries occasionally to move away, but you don't budge. Not until he's relaxed in your arms, like he usually did. Finally, once you feel he legitimately feels better, you let him pull away enough to look at you, but you keep your wings around him like a cage.

Looking at them, he smirks; brushing his hand against one. "Do you like them?" You ask.

He looks at you and nods. "Now I know there's no need for me to try to make you beautiful." He mumbles before kissing you deeply and hungrily.

He wants it.

He wants you.

You wrap your arms around his neck and pull him close. He grips your waist, pulling you into him. You can feel the slight bulge inside his pants, so you lift your leg and wrap it around his waist. You feel the bulge get a little bigger and a little harder. A little more insistent. You lick his lips. Not waiting for him to open his mouth, you shove your tongue in, determined to dominate him. You two battle inside his mouth before he finally succumbs to you, allowing you to lead. You explore his wide cave before allowing him inside yours.

You set your leg back down, fold your wings and start pulling him towards the bed. You may be a virgin, but you aren't scared just yet. You break the kiss only to tease him and crawl seductively into his bed, laying down with your legs spread and your hands above your head, waiting for him.

He climbs on top, letting his hips down on yours alongside his mouth. He kisses more viciously and determined then before. He starts to move down you neck, searching for that beautiful sweet spot he had found a day or two ago. He nipps and bites, licks and kisses. Leaving small, red markings on the path of his scarred lips. He finds it, making you sigh loudly, almost moaning. He viciously attacks it. Suckling and biting.

You moan, unconsciously reaching a hand down your pants to play with your own clit. He stops you, pulling your hand out and shoving his own down. You're already wet threw your panties. He smirks into your neck. He rubs you teasingly. You push on his chest, making him freeze. He looks at you questioningly. You sit up and take off your shirt, though it gets stuck on your wings. He chuckles and takes his knife out, simply cutting it the rest of the way off.

He throws it away, then realises the door open still, so he gets up and goes over; shutting and locking it. On his way back, he sheds his sweatshirt and shirt and climbs back on top of you. He goes to unbutton his pants. A flash of hesitation goes through you. You want to take this slow, so you grab his hand and shake your head.

"I'm still a virgin, Jeff. Can we go a little slow?" You ask.

He smiles and nods, leaning back on top of you and continuing to assault your neck. His hands and knife help your bra off. He unbuttons and dislodges your pants and underwear, leaving you completely naked. He rubs you teasingly. You moan from the pleasure, but feel slightly guilty you're the only one being pleased.

You grab his shoulders and flip him over, careful he doesn't fall on your wing. He looks up in surprise. You smirk before coming down on him, pressing your hands into his rock-hard chest and abs. Kissing his neck furiously, trying to find his sweet spot.

He hasn't let you explore his body as much as yours, so you were going in blind. You find a crook in his neck that when you nip, his muscles tightened, as if he was trying not to thrust or moan. You lunge at it, biting it and sucking it purple. He can't keep it in. He moans loudly. You blush, hoping no one can hear him.

You lift your head and start licking his cheeks slowly, playing with his ear. He seems to enjoy it, so you try biting the little flab of cartilage and skin. He moans again, so you continue to play with his ear.

His hands wander over you back, occasionally squeezing your butt or rubbing your shoulder. You start kissing his mouth again, but he growls. He's getting impatient. You can feel his bulge pushing the zipper of his pants, so you move down his neck again, down his chest, down his stomach and to his v-line.

You slowly, teasingly unbutton his pants and pull down his zipper, letting the sound resonate in the bed. He lifts his hips, helping you scoot his pants off. Then his boxers.

You can't help but stare as his large member. Swollen and all-too welcoming.

"Like it?" He asked, propping up on one arm to look at you expression better.

You look at him and smirk, letting your hands wander all around the base. Gently probing his balls and thighs before actually starting to slowly rub him. You can hear him moan lightly, so you rub a little harder and a little faster. He starts to groan and moan.

It happens quickly, but before you know it, he's on top of you, parked at you entrance, looking at you for permission. You feel butterflies. Nerves. Even fear.

"We can do this later. We can stop right here and I can wait. It's going to hurt." He warns you, honest concern in his voice.

You look at him. He's watching you carefully, making sure you're truly ready. His worry gives you confidence that he will stop or slow down if you really want to. This thought, no, this fact gives you confidence and courage. You nod.

You can feel it sliding in. It does hurt. A lot. He's almost completely in, you're biting your tongue and holding back tears when he rips you, causing a whimper to escaps. He stops immediately. You two stay there, frozen. Eventually the pain subsides. You want him to move.

You shakily move your own hips, testing to see how it feels. The pain is gone. It's pure pleasure. Lust washes over you again. He feels your movements, taking them as a sign it's ok to move again. He slowly thrusts. Forward and back. Forward and back. You moan lightly. He picks up the pace. Harder and faster.

He hits your g-spot. You moan loudly "Right there Jeff! Oh fucking god that's the spot!"

He aims for that spot. Soon you two are practically screaming, calling out each others' names.

(Y-y/n)... I'm In g-gonna c-cu-! " Jeff is cut off by his member shooting his warm seed into you. Only a second later you climax onto him. Each of your cum mixing with the blood and spilling out as he pulls out.

He flops down next to you, panting and red-faced. You look at each other, tired smiles stretched across your faces. You would love to curl up next to him and fall asleep, but you are all too aware of the risk of getting pregnant from this. You go to sit up before remembering you've been on the pill for (amount of time, at least a few months). You would have to push back the week you're off the pill another few days. Make sure you're clear.

Jeff rubs your back. "Something wrong?" He asked.

You lay back down, slipping a wing over you two like a blanket, wrapping him up. You rest your head on his chest. "No. I was just worried for a moment about getting pregnant." You can hear his heart skip a beat and chuckle. "Don't worry. I forgot I'm on the pill. We won't be getting any deranged, hybrid baby's any time soon." You feel him relax again. You curl up in his arms, both sweaty and tired. He wraps his strong arms around you and nuzzles into your neck lovingly. Soon enough, you both have slipped off into a blissful, sweet and warm slumber.