Eyeless Jack x Angel Reader

You sigh, looking at the book you were told to pick up. "Self Help for an Immortal Deity". The title seems so ironic. If an immortal deity needs 'self help' why would they consult a book? Does the book not help? You sigh again, shaking your head at the silly mortal things you've seen over the years.

You toss the book onto your bed, about to collapse after it, only to notice a sticky note one your vanity.

Meet me in my room.
-EJ

You groan and take the note, folding it and sticking it in one of your belt pockets. You use the roof as your launching pad, soaring into the air in the direction of your long-term booty call.

Even as an Angel, you've long since abandoned the path of the holy and pure, but somehow have managed to maintain your snow-white wings. Slenderman made the assumption that God picks and chooses who to take the divinity of and, you being such a low-level being, has elected to ignore you for now. It could also be that your sins are incredibly tame compared to those of your friends, family and mates. You've never harmed a mortal and only indulge in lustful fantasies with one other, one whom you're loyal and faithful to.

You dive bellow the cover of pines and branches the moment you see an opening, tucking as small as possible until you're under the canopy and snap your wings open again. Gliding, you land with ease before Eyeless Jack's personal hide-away. A safe house he found years ago and cleaned for your endeavors and his recoveries.

You don't bother knocking, throwing the door open with enough force to alert him that you are here. His head pokes up from the counter of the kitchen, his adorable smile spreading and flashing his sharp teeth. Teeth that you have come to both love and fear.

"You got my note!" He practically chirps before ducking under.

You walk around the bar to see he's fiddling with the kitchen sink. A pipe must have busted. You wait patiently for him to lean back, wiping his forehead, to examine his work before moving in.

You lean down until your chest is press against the back of his neck, draping your arms over his shoulders and using your wings to slowly enclose the two of you. You feel him shiver under your and grin, burying your face in his neck and pressing a light kiss to the salty skin. "I did get your note." You coo, knowing how much this is going to drive him mad.

He leans back into you and you know he's yours, so you back off and let him stand. The moment he's turned around you push him into the counter and press yourself flush against him, a leg slotted between his, a fiendish grin carving your face. "Ok, Jack, I'm here. What do you wanna do with me?"

He chuckles, something between a groan and a growl rumbling in his chest. "You know me way too fucking well."

His chilled hands wrap around the back of your neck, pulling you up to his lips and trapping your waist against his with the other arm. You bite his lip, making him groan, only for his sharp teeth to draw blood from your own. You gasp, rocking into him. His hand slips up under your top to the base of your wings, tracing the scarred flesh where they'd burst from your back, making you shiver and whine. Your knees almost buckle.

You compress the air around you until he's on his back in his bed and you're straddling him. You rock onto his waist as you trail open-mouthed kisses and love bites down his neck, dragging more groans and bit-back moans from him. His hands busy themselves with your wings, tracing the tops of them form their bases. When he press his fingers between the feathers you moan his name and bite into his skin until his blood is swelling over your tongue.

He gently tugs at your feathers until you grow too impatient and sit up, stripping until you're bare chested and pushing his hoodie up too. He watches you with clouded sight and lustful half-lid eyes as you bend and nip at his perfect v-line. You lick up the center of his torso, pushing his clothes out of your way, until their crumpled at his neck.