Lulu x Devil Fem Reader

You have been living with the pastas for over ten years, ever since Lord Zalgo introduced you to them and let you off of your time under him. Slenderman, in a way, is your new boss, but no one really considers you a Proxy as you don't do everything the others do. You met Lulu on your third day with the mass of psychos. You two had been good friends ever since, but you're starting to feel something more for the curvy, eyeless girl.

You're sitting in your room, thinking about Lulu. Tomorrow you're planning to talk to her. You're in the middle of a particularly pleasant fantasy when there's a knock. It's the middle of the night, but you aren't too surprised. Most everyone slept during the day, if at all.

"Come in." You half growl, propping yourself up on your arm. They had interrupted your fantasy, and you aren't happy.

Immediately lifting your mood, you see Lulu poke her head in. She smiles and walls over, crawling on your bed and snuggling up close to you so her head is resting on your shoulder. Confused, you wrap you arm around her a pull her closer. She hums and relaxed in your warm arms.

"L-lulu? Something going on?" You stammer, your breath hitching slightly at the press of her body against yours.

She hums again. "Yeah, I suppose." She lifted her head and looked you in the eyes (or as close to as possible, cause she has no eyes).

She shifts herself so she's sort of pinning you, an arm holding her up on each side as she levels her place face with your red one. She slowly, hesitantly get closer to your face. Before you have time to speak, she's kissing you. It takes you a moment to process the fact that her beautiful, soft lips are on yours.

You kiss back as soon as your brain figures out what's happening. The kids is deep and passionate, full of care and bottled emotions. You place a hand at the nape of her neck and pull her closer, allowing a bit of lust to take over. She gets the message and straddles you, pressing her breasts against yours. You shift up into a sitting position, pulling her onto your lap with your free hand. The feel of her hips on yours, her legs spread as the front of her pelvic drives into yours. You can feel yourself getting excited.

Her hands trail slowly up your sides and to your breasts. She squeezed them, gently rolling your mounds as she licks your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You open your mouth only to let your own tongue into hers. You explore her mouth, claiming it as your new territory. She moans when you slide the tip of yours down the the center of hers.

She lowers her hands and slides them back up, under your shirt, pulling it over your heads after she reluctantly pulled away. You hold you arms up as she stays the shirt up. It gets caught on one of your horns. She huffs in irritation, you chuckle at her frustration and pull the shirt carefully off, trying to to rip it.

"It's ok, Lulu. I do it on a day-to-day basis." You coo as your claws wrap around the hem of her soiled dress (I think?) and pulled if off of her, leaving her in her underwear and bra.

You look at her breasts, large, round and perfect. Your eyes travel down her body, your hands going from her shoulders and trailing your eyes, gently gliding down her sides and over her hips. She had a perfect hour-glass figure, and then some.

You can see her blush, straining not to cover herself. Your hand goes to the nape of her neck again, pulling her in so you can kiss her reassuringly. You broke away for a moment to speak.

"You are the most perfect, most beautiful woman I have ever seen, and those who say otherwise are more blind then your victims." You whisper into her ear before licking along her jawline slowly.

You hear her breath hitch as she nods. You kiss down her neck, seeking her soft spot. You brush a spot that makes her moan quietly. You smirk, licking it slowly before sucking and gently biting it purple. She moans as your hands grope her body, squeezing her ass and breasts. She shifts, lifting her waist from yours. Her hands go down and start shimmying your skirt down. You kick it the rest of the way off, hearing it hit a far wall. She pulls away from you completely, getting a bit impatient and rips off your underwear. She lowers her head, licking at your dripping wet folds. You groan as she plays with your clit. You start to moan, your hand entangling in her hair. Slowly, she pushed her tongue into your pussy, pumping in and out. Soon, a knot forms in the pit of your gut. Your volume slowly increases. You tighten around her slick muscle as she continues to eat you out. You cry out her name as you cum. She licks up your juices before getting up off the bed.