Chapter 65

I was in one of my moods so i am sorry this was later ~

I step towards Alex only to be stopped by one of the stopped sprits. but this one was different.

"Mum?" I asked my voice shaking at this sight unraveled as I looked at the women that looked so much. Like me

Though her hair was different shade it was a light brown but we had the same egoistic eyes, heart shaped face, long eye lashes. same bright red lips and pale skin we looked so much a like the only differences was our hair.

I was scared after all this time. she never once stepped in to help me but in the end could she even? Even she wanted to it wasn't like Robby(her uncle) would let her.

"Hey baby girl" mum smiled tears trailing down her cheeks and burned mine too.

"I don't get it how are you here?" I asked.

"Im' here because you set me free. You set us free. I'm so proud of you" She smiled

"You look so beautiful you know" she smiled

Tears streamed down my cheeks as Region pulled me into a hug. i was confused but i was also happy I finally had my mum.

"I love you so much baby and I'm sorry I could stop them from hurting you" she smiled sadly.

"Love you too, and its ok" i smiled. whipping my tears.

"Oh baby i missed you." she smiled before tuning ti the others.

"Promise me you will look after her?" Wait! what? the boys looked at each other before nodding their heads.

"And noel thank you for looking after her" Mum whispered to Noel.

"Wait where are you going?! please don't leave me?" I asked panicked.

"Honey, you won't be alone, you'll have your bother, Noel, Mellow and you'll have both your mates. witch you will have to decide" she said she was right I would be alone and i did have to deiced, but i still didn't want her to leave.

"Please don't go" I whispered as tears broke through and streamed down my heated cheeks once more.

"I'm dead, I can't change that. I'm sorry" She whispered before her sprit slowly faded away.

"What ever you diced I will be with you, an I will love you" he voice soon faded after her.

I just sat there though sobbing into Regions chest. after sometime i whipped them away.

"So, how do I wake Alex up?" I asked Noel.

"Good question"