Chapter 5 ~ Girls Day

Aaron's Snapchat ~ aaron-carp

~Aaron~

I sat outside on the porch with my hands in my lap. This is all happening too fast. Emma? Pregnant? This is crazy. Now she's defiantly gonna choose Hayes with a baby on the way. I roll my eyes then close them. My thoughts are interrupted with the front door opening. I look behind me and see Nash.

"Hey" he said sitting next to me

"Hey" I said quieter

"Look, I know you still love her, but if you love her enough, you have to let her go. Her and Hayes are having a baby, you should be happy for her!" He said looking at me. I sighed.

"I wish it was with me, not him. He's hurt her, so many fricken times! Why does she keep going back?!" I ask with my hands out. He shrugs.

"It's called love" he said patting my back.

"I don't believe in it anymore" I said looking down.

"She may not love you back bro, but someone is out there for you, it may not be Emma, but there's a special girl waiting for you" I nodded

"I guess" I said still not looking up. We kept talking until Cameron came out telling us the girls are leaving for a "girls day". We both got up and stretched. We walked in and everyone had a smile on there face. Emma did until she saw me. She looked at me. She walked up to me and wrapped her arms around me, I wrapped mine around her stomach.

"I'm sorry" she said in my chest. I shook my head

"Don't be" I said. She sighed and let go. She turned around to Teagan

"Ready?" Emma asked. Teagan was looking at her phone

"Were waiting for Camille" she said looking up

"Who's that?" She asked

"Shes one of my friends" she said. Emma nodded

~Emma~

We stood around or sat on the couch waiting for Camille to come. I sat on the couch with Hayes. The door opened and all of our attention turned to the door. Standing in the door way stood a shorter girl with long straight brown hair, and blue eyes. I swear I'm the only girl with brown eyes. She walked over to Teagan and I turned to Shawn. He was starring her down I swear he's hooked already. I nudged Hayes, he looked away from his phone down at me and I pointed to Shawn. His mouth dropped and turned into a smirk.

"Hayes, don't do anything" I said with a smile

"Why notttt" he wined

"Let Shawn do his thing" I said getting up to introduce myself to Camille. I walked over to her.

"Hi I'm Emma" I said with a smile.

"I'm Camille" she smiled back. I heard the couch move and I turned behind me, Shawn was walking over here. I smiled.

"Hi, I'm Shawn" he said, he had a HUGE smile. Camille blushed

"Camille" she stook her hand out for him to shake and of course he did. There was a long silence, till I broke it.

"Wellll we should get going before the salon closes" I said

"Yeah. Um, okay. I'll see you around, Shawn" Camille said still looking at him. He nodded.

"Okay"

We all said our byes and us girls (Maggie, Katie, Teagan, Camille, Ria) all left,

~Shawn~

Oh. My. God. She's, ugh. Words can't explain how beautiful she is, and that head band in her hair? Drove me crazy, god she's so perfect.

"Uh, Shawn? What about Rosie?" I heard a voice behind me. Johnson.