"Why don't you guys come with us? Don't you need to connect?"

"I just connected, and Mona has been for a couple of days."

"I was his guinea pig," Mona said, completely poker-faced.

"C'mon, Mona. Now is not the time." Jake elbowed her.

"ANYWAY," Lyze said loudly, "I think Mona should stay with Jake, for two reasons beside the looks part."

"THANK YOU, LYZE! That's what I just said!"

"Reason one being that Jake might need a confidence boost," Lyze said evilly, with a wry smile.

"Hey!"

"Reason Two, I have a feeling whoever's coming will need persuasion from more than one person. Mona can definitely help Jake here."

"That's not really helping my confidence." Mona sighed.

"I can't put it any less bluntly than that."

"Let's go to Sheldon's, Cheshire." Three interrupted.

And with that, they were gone.

After a couple of moments, two executives came through the kettle. The same two, A.J. and Luna, if Mona's memory served her right. I guess they never learn, she thought to herself.

"Excuse me, young man, have you seen these figures pass by you, perhaps?" A.J. asked, holding a sketch of the agents. He showed a rough sketch of Three and Lyze. Jake studied it for a short time. "I haven't. Sorry."

"That's quite alright." A.J. started to move away.

"Mr..." Luna started.

"Jake."

"Mr. Jake. I feel that you have something more to say. Am I wrong?"

"No. I do have something to say."

"Spit it out, then."

"Why are you guys so awful? Why are you monetizing turf war?"

"It's what our company wants. If you have anything else to say," A.J. started, "then I suggest that you think your words over before you say them."

"Why are you guys okay with people suffering? Do you know what will happen to people when they're on a continuous losing streak? They'll go homeless!"

"Jake," Mona whispered, "if you want to get through to them, this is not the way." She turned to address the executives.

"Do you two know why you are chasing these two fugitives?"

"Of course!" A.J. exclaimed. "One's been wrecking our property, and the other's been housing him!"

"But do you know why they're plotting against such an exquisite company?" Mona decided a little flattery wouldn't hurt.

"...No." A.J. looked at her suspiciously. "Why? Do you know?"

Mona laughed. It helped with her nervousness, and with her act. "What? Why would I know anything about a terrorist?"

"Well, you're at the crime scene," Luna stated, matter-of-factly, "and, from your voice, I know that you were also in that cabin when your fugitive friend bombed us."

She's sharp, Mona thought for a moment. "You're correct there, Luna, was it? But please, listen to me before doing anything rash. Just because I was there, doesn't mean that I was part of the terrorist housing."

"Then why didn't you help us?" Luna's voice was quiet and accusing.

"Because they weren't wrong. You guys have been doing something awful. You've leeched off of Inkopolis' happiness to fulfill your own, greedy needs.'"