Chapter 11

Meanwhile in the medical wing...

Galaxy Steve bandaged the last of Void Steve injuries. "Well, that's about it, how did you get this many slashed wounds? Did something happen on the missions?" Galaxy Steve asked, as he put away the bandaged, Void Steve sighed. "Well, I did indeed get a lot of valuable information, as well as some items that seemed important to them." Void Steve answered, wincing as he stood up. Galaxy Steve frowned. "You're not supposed to be moving around at all, you need time to heal up." Galaxy Steve scolded a bit, Void Steve rolled his eyes. "Don't worry, i'll be fine. So how's Sabre?" He then asked, sitting back down on the medical bed. "Sabre is pretty much fine, unless you want to count the fact that they're meeting Infinite Steve for the first time ever." Nightmare Steve pitched in as he finished putting on a cast on his broken arm.

Void Steve and Galaxy Steve look at him with a blank expression, he looks at them confused. "What?" "How did you break your arm?" Void Steve question, Nightmare Steve Groaned in complete annoyance. "Don't remind me, but I somehow broke it when I fought add and minus steve." Nightmare Steve answered with a slight sneer, Galaxy Steve looked confused. "So basically, Add which is Positive Steve and Minus, which is Negative Steve, broke your arm?" He clarified, Nightmare Steve nodded.

"No duh, sherlock. Anyways, since I'm gonna be out of commission for a while, who's turn is it to watch over Sabre and the Rainbow Town, other than well, Lucas and Rainbow Steve?" He then asked, Void Steve and Galaxy Steve shrugged, unsure until Time Steve walked in. "Hey guys, have y'all seen Overseer?" Time Steve asked, not sure where the said person is at, right now. The others shrugged, they didn't know themselves. "No idea, have you tried the kitchen? Or the communication room?" Nightmare Steve asked, Time Steve nodded. "I did and Origin Steve doesn't know either." He answered with a sigh, Void Steve, look at everyone. "Um, wouldn't it be like an Overseer turn watching Sabre and the others?" He wondered, everyone looked at him then did an anime style fall.

Void Steve sweat dropped, just as Origin Steve walks in the medical wing, drinking a cup of tea. "Um, Void Steve is right, Overseer is actually over at the rainbow town, watching over the others right now, I just talk to him over the communication." He said, looking at the others in confusion, who all just shook their head. "Honestly, I think the Overseer should tell us these things more often.." Time Steve commented, only to freezed. "Tell you all what?"

They all stopped what they were doing and looked at the Overseer, who's carrying a bag of what seemed like potions, looked at them in complete confusion. The others look at each other for a split second, then instantly ran passed Overseer, Nightmare Steve used his good arm to grabbed Overseer by the scruff as they all went straight to the Communication Room.

Once they got there, Origin Steve put his cup of tea on the coffee table and immediately typed on the computer instantly. "Crap,Crap,crap,crap,crap! How did the enemy actually manage to trick us like that! I know for sure it's not Faceless since he's With Valimar." Origin Steve said, as he got the communication through as they saw Lucas and Rainbow Steve Confused look on the huge computer screen. "_Guys? Is everything the matter?_" Lucas asked, confused as to why they're calling them right now.

"Guys, there's someone over there impersonating Overseer, we don't know how they passed our scanners and anything, so be extra careful you guys." Void Steve tells them seriously, Lucas and Rainbow Steve look at eachother then hold a serious expression as they look back at them. "We noticed, as soon as the impostered entered the barrier perimeter, we instantly realized that they're not the real Overseer." Lucas answered seriously, unsure how they could get away with impersonating one of their friends.

Nightmare Steve looked at the bag that Void Steve had, he thought he saw something move for a moment, then dismissed it as a trick of his mind, until something latched onto his head,causing him to fall face first to the ground. Everyone else tensed at the sudden sound, Lucas and Rainbow Steve were trying not to laugh, much to the others confusion. Void Steve turned around, now understanding why Lucas and Rainbow Steve were trying not to laugh.

Nightmare Steve is on the ground, all because Nightmare Steve was tackled by a phantom, a baby phantom of all mobs. "Why is there a baby phantom?" Overseer asked, utterly confused, the others, but Void Steve shrugged. "Phyro, can you stop beating up Nightmare Steve?" Void Steve asked, the baby phantom, Phyro nodded and flew over to him.

"_Anyways, you guys prepare a cell or something, me and Lucas are gonna keep watch, then captured the imposter._" Rainbow Steve tells them through the communicator, they all nodded in understanding. "Alright then Rainbow Steve, we see you later then." Time Steve says as Lucas cut the communicator, just as Flub entered the room in a panic.

...

"Did you guys see Flub looking in panic?" Galaxy Steve asked, wondering if it's just a trick of his mind, they others nodded. "We definitely saw that, I don't why Flub looks like he's in a panic though." Overseer commented, unsure, he then looks at the baby phantom. "Although, I'm curious as to where they come from though, Void Steve." He then said, looking at the Baby phantom and Void Steve.

Void Steve looked at them, sheepishly as he pet the baby phantom.

*

Rainbow Steve and Lucas follow Flub, as he takes him to the rainbow house. "Uhh, Flub? What's going on?" Rainbow Steve asked, as they got to the front of the Rainbow House, Flub shrugged and opened the door, as they all entered the house. "I'm not sure, but the imposter and the guy we found injured in the woods had a fallout earlier while you guys were talking with the others on the communicator. " Flub explained as they went up the stairs and over to the guest room.

Rainbow Steve and Lucas look at each other then at him. "Uhh, where's the imposter right now?" Lucas asked, Flub blinked. "Oh, yeah, they're unconscious, you guys go talk with Sabre, she's the only one that the other guy trusts for some reason." Flub told them, they nodded as Flub quickly went over to the unconscious imposter to get them in a cell that they won't be able to escape from until then.

Rainbow Steve and Lucas look at each other then enter the room, to see that Sabre is talking to the guy from before. "Oh, you're awake." Lucas asked, a bit surprised since he thought the guy was going to be unconscious for a while longer. The purplenette nodded, still not trusting. "Will you tell us your name and why you attacked that guy?" Sabre asked, still unsure why they would attack the person from earlier, who impersonated their friend.

The purplenette looked unsure, then nodded. "I attacked that guy, cause they were the one who attacked me before they came here a few days ago. They were also using forbidden magic, so I had to get rid of them before they would cause irreversible damage to this place. I could sense that this place holds a lot of spiritual magic and energy." He explained to them, Sabre and the others looked at him with a serious look.

"If you could sense the magic here, then that means your special in some ways." Sabre saids, Rainbow Steve and Lucas nodded. "I agree, now may you tell us why they attacked you a few days early, and may you tell us your name?" Lucas asked, the purplenette nodded. "They attacked me earlier, because of who I am." He said, Sabre looked at him in confusion. "Uhh, care to elaborate?" She asked, not sure what he meant by that.

He smiled. "I am the King of The End, Ryuto Yoru." Ryuto answered as he looked at them with his ender dragon eyes.

*

Welp, here's the cliffhanger, they get to finally meet! That's a good thing, for they could possibly work together. Although, I do wonder how long they have until the enemy goes ahead and attacks them. Anyways, that's all for this chapter, see ya!

-Aria Guardian