Chapter 6

Half an hour after Time Steve left...

"Okay, so first off, a mysterious entity attacked you and this Rainbow Steve? And then that guy just teleported you back here?" Lucas clarified, Sabre nodded. "Yep. That what happened, I don't even know what could have been happening, but that guy seems to know who I am." Sabre answered, Flub sighed. "This is getting more and more confusing as it seems. Forn now, just stay here alright Sabre, then you can go back to your adventure in the other Realm, which you called the Steve Realm, since the Steves are real." Flub tells her, Sabre nodded. "You guys are overprotective ya know? So did anything happened while I was gone?" She then asked, Lucas looks away. "Um, people may or may not have died in an accident." Lucas cautiously answered, Sabre looks at him with a dead panned expression. "Lucas you killed them cause they saw and met me at one point didn't you?" Sabre answered dully, Lucas shamefully nodded.

"Yeah, I kill them alright, I just didn't want them to court you or anything." Lucas admitted, Flub and Sabre facepalm. "Lucas buddy, you are far too overprotective. I mean, she may look like a Savior, but she as fearful as an Assassin, which she is one. You too So act more mature and professional Lucas." Flub scolded, Lucas sheepishly smiled, Sabre not wanting to get in between Lucas getting scolded by Flub, she left the room to head over to her bedroom in the base. "Wait, do you think she got something to do with the Legend of The Savior? I mean, this is starting to seem like it would be about that legend." Flub commented, Lucas was about to say it's not true, until he thought about it for a moment. Colleen and Spencer look at them, the nodded seeing as they agree with Flub. "Flub is right, in the legend it said that a group of five would rises up from the ashes of time and truly defeated the ancient evil. It's possible that those mysterious people called Sabre there Savior are part of the legend." Colleen theorized, but very much unsure.

"Yeah, your right, wait where is Sabre?" Flub asked, just realizing that Sabre isn't in the room anymore. Now that they thought about it, where is Sabre?

*

Sabre is seen in the market to get some food, she is wearing a simple brown vest, green fabric shirt with a short lavender purple ribbon on the collar, black knee length shorts, brown traveller boots and a green cloak. After purchasing the food needed, she heads off back to the base, unbecken to her, Void Steve was watching her in complete shock.

Void Steve point of view

Hold up, Sabre is a girl in this timeline!? When the timeline was rectified, they weren't joking when they said that Sabre is a girl! Wait, why do I feel like the others was even more shocked " Jack didn't tell them given he somehow forgot, then he said he would find it funny to see them find out how different this timeline would be for them." Oh, Oooh! That would actually be funny. "Yeah, you should hurry up with making sure you get Sabre to carried that amulet. Cause your running out of time already." Finding that out, I instantly sprint and jumped across many buildings until I found Sabre once again, being discreet about it, I managed to put an amulet in Sabre basket, which she used to carry the food. Once that is done, I teleported away. I noticed that my hands are fading, which means my time here and out of the enemy radar are now over. Hopefully she will think it's just some random amulet and nothing special.

*

Sabre Point of view

By the time I got back to the base, I found the guys all trying to get Lucas to stop pacing back and forth, until they saw me. "Where were you at?" I shrugged. " I went to do shopping seeing as we were running short of food. So what happened while I was gone for a short while." I asked, they just shrugged. "Nothing much, other than Lucas and Flub are just plain worried about your safety and stuff. " Spencer answered, I nodded, of course they would be that worried. "Anyways. You guys have you figure out the whole stuff with them yet?" I asked, they look at each other then at me. "Well, honestly, this is just a theory, but they might be part of the legend of The Savior." Colleen answered, still skeptical about the whole situation. "Hmm, okay. So do you guys think it got something to do with why the Steves I found and met seems to recognize me. Cause I never met them, yet they act as though they knew who I am, but were shocked to know I'm a girl instead of a guy." I explained to them, frowned. "It's possible that they may have known you in a different timeline or life. Although this makes the Legend all the more possibly real in a way." Colleen said, I frowned, The Savior Legend. What sort of connection do I have to that?

"We'll leave this alone for now, I doubt we will get anymore answers until later on in the future. That way we'll get more answers and possibly the truth." I tell them, they nodded in agreement, until I noticed something in the basket. I picked it up to see that it's an odd Amulet. The Amulet itself have a Golden base, an Emerald and Rainbow gem, silver outline and a silver chain. I was amazed by the Amulet. "When did I get this?" I wondered, the others noticed as they see the Amulet. "Whoa, that's pretty amazing, Sabre do you think that Rainbow Steve gave it to you somehow?" Lucas commented, with a knowing smile, I blushed, then glare at him. "Lucas, we only met for no more than a few hours, isn't that a bit too much?" I said to him, he shrugs. "I don't know, but I feel a strong feeling he gave it to you alright. Besides there's a note on that amulet." True to his words, there is a note attached to the amulet.

I grabbed the note and reads it.

Hello Sabre!

If one of your friends says it's me, Rainbow Steve, then they're right! Anyways, so Sabre I gave you this Amulet because I thought it would be nice for you to have and since my friend, who is capable of time travelling, only for a short amount of time, told me that I would give you something. So I got you this Amulet, we may not have known each other yet, but I have a feeling that we will meet more in the future, but there will also be more dangers. Anyways I hope you like the amulet! It will hopefully protect you, I think, but like I said, hope you like it!

-Rainbow Steve

"Awwww!" I heard everyone around me say, I blushed badly, then gave them all a death glare, they backed off, but kept there knowing looks at me. I know that they ain't gonna dropped the smile at all. Jerks. I shook my head. "Since you guys are gonna be like that, I'm gonna go back to the Steve Realm and explore. See ya." I te them as I head off to my room to prepare.

Lucas point of view

I look at Flub after Sabre left the room. "Hey Flub, can you go with Sabre? I have a feeling that she may need your help sometimes in the future seeing as I won't be able to go until at a much later time." I tell him, he nodded in understanding. "Sure thing Lucas, but it's not just for the protection now is it?" Oh but of course he would figure it out. "Yeah, I have a feeling that this Rainbow Steve should be a good thing for Sabre to have some sort of good life. I would have sent Shark, but he's in a different Realm training to be a Guard and an Assassin." I answered, he sighed. "Who thought it was a nice idea to do that as training?" He asked, I shrugged. "Most likely Colleen crazy father, honestly I don't think anyone can understand him." I answered, Flub agreeds. "Yeah your right about that, although the first moments that I see that someone is evil and that are flirting with Sabre, I'mma murder them." Flub casually answered, I snorted.

"Yeah, you're definitely right, although they better not hurt Sabre, or should I say... "

"....Elaine Sabre Saga"

*

Here's a cliffhanger! I ain't sorry for this one at all, the next chapter will be focused on Lucas, Sabre and Flub point of view! Anyone wanna guess where the name Elaine heavily resembles? Any who, hope you guys liked this chapter! See ya in the next book update!

-Aria Guardian