Chapter 2

"Sabre a girl?" Time Steve whispered to the others in shocked. Rainbow Steve looked at Sabre, who's a female right now, with a blush on his face. Origin Steve looked at a blushing Rainbow Steve with a smile and nudged him"Dude, you have a crush on Sabre?" He asked him, Rainbow Steve just glared at Origin Steve. "Shut up." Galaxy Steve cleared his throat. "Um, hello, who may you be?" He asked the now female Sabre, pretty sure they aren't gonna be used to there friend and Savior being a female. Sabre looked at them a bit surprised. "Whoa, um my name is Sabre, uhh what or who are you guys? You all looked liked kinda liked Steve,but I can't be sure,because of that hood you all are wearing." He...She answered, with wonder. 'How far back in time were we taken? Scratched that, what type of Timeline are we even in!' Is what on the Steve's minds.

*

Meanwhile in the Seas of Souls...

"Yall got taken to the past somewhere after Sabre meeting Blue Steve and somewhere before Sabre summoned Rainbow Steve." Jack said as she stares at the screen, very much amused by their reaction to seeing a female Sabre. "Oh, but of course, you didn't know where you were gonna send them didn't you?" Aria said as she walks over, Jack nodded. "Yup, to be honest, I didn't think that Sabre would be a female, but that's just a bonus to see them all shocked and have a jaw dropped expression." He honestly told her, Aria nodded in understanding. "Hmm, wanna see what else they would do?" He asked with a smile of mischief, Aria instantly sits down on the couch with popcorn in hand. "Heck yeah."

*

Origin Steve just looked at a Female Sabre and Rainbow Steve, whose face matches Red Steve hair, then he suddenly have a devilish smiled, he walked over to Galaxy Steve. "Do you wanna helped me get Rainbow Steve and Sabre together? From what I remember, Sabre isn't from Minecraftia and that Rainbow Steve never confessed to Sabre yet either." He whispered to Galaxy Steve, said steve looked at him in surprised. "Your right about that, I guess that's true, maybe this time we can prevent many deaths and we can get the ships sailing." He whisper back, Origin Steve nodded in agreement. Time Steve rolled his eyes, then realized something. "Guys, what do we do! Do we tell Sabre our name or do we instantly run?" Time Steve whispered to the others, they all have blanked looked as Sabre is still there, looking at them curiously, which they didn't realize, only for Galaxy Steve to point that out. "Guys Sabre is still here, should we just book it? I mean, we must have spaced out for too long." Galay Steve said, everyone else just faced palm.

"Before we book it...." Galaxy Steve pushed Rainbow Steve into Sabre, making Rainbow Steve being on top of Sabre. The two have a beet red faced and are looking at each other in complete shock. Sabre was extremely flustered by the position that they're in, Rainbow Steve was beyond flustered.'I'm gonna kill Galaxy Steve later.' Rainbow Steve thought to himself. Sabre was internally screaming in shock and in embarrassment. Origin Steve cleared his throat as he helped Rainbow Steve up, and the said Steve helped Sabre up. "Let's just Book it." Origin Steve answered, as he instantly ran away from the others, which the other Steves followed after, well, Rainbow Steve has his Rainbow Sword and is chasing Galaxy Steve in anger and from being flustered, leaving a surprised, embarrassed and confused Sabre.

*

"Guys, what do we do when we meet Sabre again? Also it's turning night time." Rainbow Steve asked he also gesture to the darkened sky after they gotten pretty far away from Sabre and beating Galaxy Steve up with his Sword. "Well, the first thing we need to do is to build a temporary shelter, figured out what to do from here on out and then search around the area and find Sabre and watched over her until then." Galaxy Steve suggested, holding his injured arm, they all nodded in agreement and went off to gather materials.

*

After awhile, the Steves built a sheltered, and sleep through the night... okay, not really, they are all just talking to one another, trying to figure out what they should do now. "What exactly do we do now? And what's up with our appearance?" Origin Steve questioned, now realizing that their clothes are different, now that Origin Steve think about it, the clothes look similar to the ones they wore when they were in the Sea of Souls.

Origin Steve wore a white faded into a pale blue robed liked cloak, pale blue sashed wrapped around his waist that fades into white, pale blue outlines, the hood of the cloak covered half of there face, pale indigo blue pants, pale brown combat boots. Time Steve wore an ashy brown robe liked cloak, ash colored pants, white sashed wrapped around his waist with a clock hanging on the side, brown combat boots, his clock masked made his face far hidden than usual, with the hood of his robe covering the upper half of his face. Galaxy Steve wore a bright Galaxy colored robe, a milky way looking sashed, wrapped around his waist, purplish blue combat boots, a white star holding the washed in place as well as on the front keeps the cloak liked robe in place. Rainbow Steve wore a light faded Rainbow colored robe with white outline, a white faded into pale blue sashed wrapped around his waist, pale purple/blue combat boots.

"Actually, I looked liked a walking Galaxy, no lie." Galaxy Steve said, as he looks at his clothes. "Is there a way to change into out normal appearance?" The others shrugged, unsure themselves, Origin Steve think for a moment. "Hey guys? Do you guys think this might be our Guardian or protector or maybe out Spirit appearance?" He asked, the others looked at him. "You, might be right. Although, do you guys think we can changed into our normal clothes if we just think about it?" Time Steve answered, a bit unsure, they others thought about it for a moment then thought about there's normal appearance. Suddenly, there's clothes changed to that of there's old clothes. "Oh, what you know, your idea worked Time Steve." Origin Steve answered a bit surprised, Rainbow Steve looked at the darkening night sky.

*

Meanwhile with Sabre...

"I'm telling you the truth you guys, one of those people that looked kina similar to a Steve, pushed the other guy onto me!" Sabre told her friends, Colleen and Spencer, the said two looked at each other then at Sabre. "Your just worrying too much, besides, they don't know that your a girl." Colleen told her, getting Sabre to calm down a bit. "She's right, it's hard to tell if your girl in your uniform and in the chicken outfit, besides they probably thought your a normal guy." Spencer told her, Sabre rolled her eyes, it's true, that she hides her gender, but she's worried about what the Steve's could do. "I guess you're right, but still, there's a small Chance that they might know or figure it out." Sabre said with worried. Colleen sighed. "How about this, you can bring one of us with you if that makes you feel better, alright?" She suggested, Sabre frowned,but nodded in agreement. " I guess so, but who should I bring with me?" She asked, Spencer and Colleen looked at each other then at Sabre. "Well your going to be bringing Lucas and Flub with you, that way you can have both of your overprotective brothers." Colleen told Sabre, said person just raised an eyebrow. "I can understand Lucas, but why Flub?" She asked them, Colleen and Spencer just facepalm.

"Sabre, Lucas won't be able to come and travel with you until a few months or so and Besides, Flub always wanted to Travel and he kinda want to get away from the kingdom.Also, he can also act like your overprotective and cheerful brother, since you said you won't be fighting all that much at all." Spencer explained to Sabre, Sabre sighed. "I guess that's true." Then suddenly Flub appeared. "Okay, so I heard the entire conversationed, I wouldn't mind the whole traveling thing, it's better than being a guard anyways, and also, do you have a small rushed on the person that fell on top of you?" Flub suddenly asked, Sabre faced went bright red, Colleen and Spencer instantly laughed to heads off. Flub instantly have a huge smiled. "Ooh so you DO have a slight crush on that mysterious guy! Oh man, I'm going to tell Lucas!" Flub said as he instantly run off to find Lucas. "WAIT FLUB DON'T TELL HIM!?" Sabre shouted in complete embarrassment as she chased after him.

Spencer and Colleen looked at each other then laughed even harder. "Oh man, I can't believe she got a crushed on that guy after just meeting them only once! Hahahahah!" Colleen managed to say in between her laughter, Spencer nodded in agreement. "Say, do you think that they might be able to give Sabre a more normal life? One other then her current and past life, involving Assassins?" He asked her, She just shrugged. "Who knows, that's all up to Sabre to decided herself. Maybe she would called a Savior or something." She answered, Spencer shrugged, taking that as a answer as the two got up and went off to find Sabre and Flub.

*

"Do I actually have a crushed on that guy/Sabre?" Both Sabre and Rainbow Steve said to themselves as they looked at the Darkenening Night Sky.