03: 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨

i see all of your skin, i see all of my thoughts.

      ELISIA walked down the halls, searching for her friend, edward cullen. 

him and his siblings had suddenly invited her to sit at their family table at lunch. this was unusual, given the fact that her and edward hadn't spoken about their families to each other before. it was a topic that she thought would never come up.

her eyes traveled through all of the teens in the hall, until she landed on the one she was looking for. she rushed forward, meeting him at his locker. 

❝hello, elisia.❞ he addressed, putting his books in his locker.

❝you want me to come have lunch with your siblings, who have never come into conversation at all, ever?❞ she immediately confronted, raising her eyebrows. 

edward turned to look at her, a strange expression on his face. he almost looked.. tense. 

❝it's nothing to worry about, elisia, i'll be right there with you. they just wanted to meet you, seeming as i've been spending an increasing amount of time talking and spending little bits of time with you.❞ edward claimed, putting a convincing expression on his pale face. 

❝so you do expect me to join you guys, correct?❞

❝i do.❞

❝alright. and you'll be there to make sure i don't make a fool of myself or ruin a conversation with my sarcastic sense of bitchiness?❞

edward smiled softly. ❝that is correct. but don't stress about it. everything will be fine, my siblings aren't very judgemental, if at all.❞

elisia sighed, leaning against a nearby locker. 

❝the bell is going to ring soon. we should head to the cafeteria.❞ edward said, his tense behavior returning. his mouth was cemented into a frown, his eyes hardening into their usual glare. the glare that everyone but elisia got. 

elisia nodded, and they walked together to the cafeteria building. 

♖♖♖

upon reaching the building, elisia simply grabbed an apple from the lunch stand, and edward did the same. they then made a bee line for the cullen's table. 

elisia had a nervous frown on her face, while edward still looked very tense. she felt strange approaching their table.

her gaze moved from edward and landed on the table they were approaching. 

as she studied the faces at the table, she clearly understood who they were. she'd heard of them before, but never really took to staring or paying as much attention to them as anybody else had. 

she first studied the boy sitting next to alice. he had honey blonde hair, just above his shoulders. he had golden eyes, just like the rest of the group. they all had the same eyes and skin. his mouth was forming tight smile as he glanced forwards to see elisia and edward approaching the table. this boy could easily be identified as jasper hale.