Tsuchigomori x Shy! Student! Reader: Scent part 2

Tsugomori's POV

Her face was read. Her eye were tinted that reflected the sun. What beautiful pair of orbs. My favorite color too. I always admire her eyes.

She raised her head and gave me a smile. That smile was the most precious smile I have seen in my life. Looking at it makes my heart flutter and it consumes me whole. With my heart on a knot, I averted my eyes facing the window.

"Head to your desk. Class will be starting soon." I said.

3rd POV

Everyone headed inside the classroom. Girls and boys laughing and smiling. Causally talking to one another. A normal thing. Nothing suspicious.

As Tsuchigomori was examining the room, there was (_) sitting alone at her desk. Headphones in her ears and looked outside the window.

"The sky is the same as always." She thought to herself.

Tsuchigomori took a glimpse of each part of her. But, mainly her eyes were the most captivating looked over to a window where I showered sunlight on him and put his hand up to cover the sun that was in his eyes.

"We are looking at the same sky." He mumbled to himself.

He smiled and right when he smiled, (_) caught him smiling.

"A very toothy smile." She thought. "Very cute"

"Okay, class! Time to get started!"

And the class began.

~After class~

(_)'s POV

The class was boring. Even though I saw people we're sending notes to each other as any sociable person would do, I never took an interest. No one was my friend. I, honestly had no one except for Tsuchigomori. He was sweet and charming. His looks would captivate any woman if I were, to be honest. But, still, I'm going off track. As I walked out of class, there was a group of three boys blocking my way to head to the rooftop.

"Where is a chick like you doing here?" He said as if he was trying to act smooth.

When he spoke, his words shriveled my spin with an unsettling feeling.

"WELL?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He yelled at me.

The only response is could give mph in was a gulp then silence.

One of his friends grabbed my wrist and I tried getting out of his grip.

It was impossible.

"Oh-ho-ho. I see you're trying to escape." He grind.

My eyes were at shock then people from around the school hallway started taking videos and mumbleping about me.

"Look how pathetic she is. She can't even fight for shit" A girl said.

"Oh~ A fight~" Another said.

So many word and words and words. I can't take it. I can't take it.

I can't.

               I can't.

                             I can't.

                                           I can't.

                                                         I can't.

                                                                       I can't.

                                                                                     I can't.

I was filled with rage.

Another boy took my other arm and the hand that touched me first,

I bit him.

Screams reached through the halls and when I looked back, Tsuchigomori was right behind the whole crowned the filled the area to where I was.

Separate worlds. Him there and I am here. Absolutely crazy.

"(-(_)!!!" He yelled out my name.

When he yelled out my name, people moved on each side and Tsuchigomori glared at the people he passed by.

Until he had gotten to me, he glared at the three kids who took hand of me. But when he glared at them, it was different, it was not the same glare he gave you other people. It was stern. His light and gentle eyes became bleak and enraged with fire. A hot flame that was about to burst out of him. He crouched down to the boys and smiled.

"Touch this wonderful lady one more time, I promise you that you are not going to the nurse's office."

The boys got scared and ran like little chickens finding food. 

I fell to the cool ground and Tsuchigomori hugged from behind.

"Are you okay? (_)?"

I turned red and nodded, releasing a sigh out of his mouth.

"I'm glad."

There will be a part three. Sorry if it is short too! >~<