Tsuchigomori x Yako: Stupid Spider (-//-)

~Yako POV~

"Haven't you heard of Misaki's Stairs?"

"N-No..." 

"Well, hey say the there is a specific staircase that will lead you to the other world. If you step on the fourth step, you will go to the other world. But when going to the other world, many have not returned. Especially on a full moon, when gazing upon a full moon, the stairs start flowing with the blood of past students who haven't made it through."

"En~ Scary~?" 

"Right~

What an interesting discussion about me and my rumor. Wait a minute, haven't they notice the beauty of me. Why did they not mention my beauty? I was resting my aching body on a window in my fox form, knowing that I was ready to turn back to my human from. 

​"What a splendid rumor that has been gossiped throughout this school." I smiled. 

Then I looked at the two and saw them walking away. When seeing them walking,  I saw them walking up to a stupid spider. Tsuchigomori.

What a despicable sight. Seeing this 6 legged freak walk through the halls with no problem at all. Him looking not suspicious, him looking like he barely bath and looking so tired every day. I know he hates kids, but what is with him being a teacher and one of the seven mysteries of this school? He brings me such hate towards him, I don't know why though. As I was snarling behind the spider's back, he started walking towards me and I turned back into my human form.

"Hello, my furry friend."

I faced the other way. 

"Hello, stupid spider." I scoffed. 

I looked back just to see his face and he just gave me a light smile, leaving me with a pat on my head.

"W-What's with the smile, s-stupid spider." I puffed up one side of my cheek and I followed him through the halls.

"Nothing. I am just, feeling different today." He looked at me and his eyes were sparkling for some reason. His hair was flowing through the mysterious wind that made my heart flutter.

"W-Well?" 

"Meet me at the library at 4 pm."

I stared at him, confused.

"Your domain?"

"Yes. Someone I have to meet and something for you after this, "Upcoming meeting" from our honorable 7." 

He quoted with his fingers. It made me chuckle. Knowing that I chuckled,  I blushed at the fact that he made me laugh and that I felt something I haven't felt before.

"What is this feeling?" I thought to myself.

What a mysterious feeling that I had in me. My heart was throbbing. My breathing patterns weren't the same as before. And hatred for him was going away, but I still say stuff behind his back. What is happening?

"Haven't you fallen for me yet~?" I looked up and soft like lips landed on mine.

It was a quick one, but, it took forever to let go. I don't understand. I honestly don't. I don't like him. I...

"Better?"

I looked surprised and turned away fast. 

"I, am fine..."

"I'm glad."

Extended ending~~~~~

Third POV

As Tsuchigomori and Yako had a make-out session, Yashiro was walking by and she stumbled around's the two of them. 

"EH~! TSUCHIGOMORI-SENSEI HAS A LOVE LIFE?!" She thought.

"But, didn't he, wait. HE IS ONE OF THE SEVEN MYSTERIES?!"

She started to become confused because of what had happen. 

"How can he see her? How are they kissing? How? How?"

She was deep in thought and a conclusion came up in her mind.

"It's like what a manga said before! He can actually see ghost!"

I am fucking tired af!!!!!!!!! 

I thought I was legit going to kill myself because, IDK, just writing this. I love tsuchigomori. He is like, omfg, he is everything. And out of everything, he is a nice teacher. Dude, I just

*squeals*

Okay, okay. Not just that, but I might not be posting for a while so for that Akane x reader fluff, it will have to wait because...

Dun 

Dun 

Dun

I am fucking sick 😁

I have been cough for a fucking while and like when I try to sing, I fuck up. So yeah. That is the other reason.

(I swear I really want to end me rn)

Anyway o, I am tried as fuck and when I read this when I get better, I will have to change some shit to get grammar right or something.

idfk

Oh well, I'll catch y'all later.

                                                                          --------------------

Damn, I just looked back at my message I told you guys and like. 

I am so mean. (ー ー;)

Just showered too. So, I kinda feel better. I am so sorry reader. 

But what I said is true. I am sick and like, it's fucking me up to the bitter core. So, I hope you could forgive me.

Pls, have a good rest of your day 🙇‍♂️