Hanako x Pianist ! Reader

~ (_) POV~

It was a lovely day at Kamome school. The sky was pleasing, the school was shining once again. I wonder if the day would ever change.

~BEEP~

"Huh?" I took a glance at my on my phone, saying that my performance is after school. 

"A reminder." I thought to myself.

I made my way into the school's doors and saw people. The school is overflowing with people. I never liked people much. It made me uncomfortable and when people lo made me picture people with X's on their faces so the I would not see their faces or able to make any eye contact. When getting my shoes out of my cubby, someone was right beside me said, "Today is (_)'s performance." I raise an eyebrow and decided to listen.

"Yeah, I heard."

"Do you plan on going?"

"I don't know. I might be busy with homework in stuff, but I might if I do finish it early."

"Sweet!" 

"I'll see you at third period?"

"Yeah!"

"See ya!"

And that was the end of that small conversation

"Is my performance that meaningful?" I thought.

When putting my shoes on, I remembered that I haven't practiced because of the homework that I had to deal with. 

"Oh no... What should I do?" I thought to myself.

"Maybe I'll skip class to be better for tonight." I spoke my thoughts out loud.

*Flashback*

 "Music. What does music mean to you?"

"Well, music is other way of freedom and that it takes you to another world where you could be yourself in many ways."

"Is music that important to you?"

"It is."

*SLAP*

"YOU NEED TO STUDY TO BECOME BETTER! I NEED YOU TO BECOME THE DAUGHTER I ASKED YOU TO BE!"

​*LAP*

"NOT SOME ENTERTAINERS FOR JOKERS!"

*SLAP*

"F-Father..."

​"You are worthless you know that. Music is NOTHING!"

*TEARS PAPER*

"FATHER!"

*Flashback ends*

"S-Should I...?" I was trembling. 

My knees were shaking to the point where I collapsed. As I fell, my heart was racing, my breathing, not normal. I started sweating and ringing was surrounding my ears. 

"G-Get a hold of yourself...."

I looked at the ground and my whole world was spinning. 

"Father..., I'm sorry...."

I passed out because of him.

~POV:???~

"Y-You! Are you okay?!"

"umm, she is passed out on the floor. Do you really think she is okay"

"Wait, she is the one who will play tonight."