"We'll do it." She says and I nod.

"Okay, look, I don't want anyone to get suspicious. You guys go first, then I'll leave after." I tell them and they nod, getting up out their seats.

Once Max and Jackie shut the door, I get up out of my seat and slowly follow after them, passing by Leo and Aspen.

"What's going on, Ramirez?" He asks me, looking back at the door and then at me.

"I have to go." I state, shutting the door behind me as I walk back to the storage room.

   ||

"Ta-da!" I exclaim to Daniel as I walk in with the spiral Jackie and Max made on a mini fan.

"Wow. How did they make that in thirty minutes?" Daniel says.

"They're Ravens. What can I say? Did you text her?" I grimace as I set it on the table.

"Yep. She should be here any minute." He says and I nod.

"Okay, good." I say.

"So, um, do you think this place is relaxing enough?" Daniel asks me.

"Can you turn off that awful song off?" I chuckle at him.

"I thought girls liked this song." He says, changing the song.

"Not all girls. Okay, I think I should go. I don't think my presence will keep her calm." I tell him.

"Yeah, you do have that effect on people." Daniel jokes.

"Shut up." I scoff and he chuckles.

"You know, um...I don't think I've ever been this tense." He says, taking a seat.

"Hey, I know. I don't envy her, either. It must me awful to find out that you've spent this whole time living a lie." I tell him, sitting down.

"She'll probably never wanna see my face again." Daniel sighs.

"That's a possibility. And you do have that effect on people." I joke back and he chuckles, nodding up at me.

Then, my Louie goes off. And so does Daniel's seconds after.

"How did she get this? Did she follow us?" I tell Daniel, referring to Aspen as I see a picture of Daniel and I holding hands.

"Do you think Brooke saw this yet?" He asks me.

"I don't know. And maybe Alex saw it too, fuck! Now I really should go." I say, shutting off my Louie, then slipping it back into my hoodie pocket.

"Yeah." Daniel nods at me as I get up from my seat.

"What's the deal?" Brooke says, opening the door with Alex behind her.

"Is this photo real?" Alex and Brooke ask Daniel and I.

"Babe, I can explain." Daniel says to her.

"No, it's not what it looks like, Alex." I say, looking up at him.

"Is that Oreo? Wait, what's going on?" Brooke asks as Daniel walks over to her.

"Look, please calm down. I'll explain everything." Daniel says to her.

"Well, I already know everything. You two are together." Brooke says.

"No, Brooke. We're not" Daniel and I say in unison.

"Don't lie to me, Daniel." She says.

"I'm not lying to you. It's not what you think." He says to Brooke.