one.

"Bree, stay still!" your friend shouted, as sounds of your phone taking photos buzzed throughout the girls' restroom. Lena was a more quiet and down to earth girl compared to Bree, but she was always passionate about photography, and her taking photos of Bree in elaborate scenery was a win-win scenario for the both of you. She always strived to get the best photos, and she definitely was the best at the practice, so Bree was more than happy to have a skilled "photographer" be in charge of making her Instagram photos aesthetically pleasing. Sure sitting on the sinks in the school restrooms didn't seem like a good idea, but it'd make for an interesting post. Bree stepped back onto the tiled floor and grabbed back her phone. She did the simple process of pasting hashtags from a previous post, putting a cute filter, and tagged a few friends and posted the picture to Instagram. Bree put your phone away, and her and her friend Lena began heading on your way to each of your classes.

Bree walked into your first class of the day, with all of her  belongings intricately organized. Even if she liked hanging out with her friends during the time given to get to your first period class, she didn't like walking in late. It seemed annoying and awkward to arrive late, even if it was "fashionably late". Bree took a seat before the bell rang, and even made some small talk with a few of your friends. Before the teacher walked in, she checked your phone notifications and certainly weren't surprised by the massive amounts of likes and comments you accumulated on your "restroom post". Bree cringed at the dirty comments left by horny guys, but shut down her phone and took out your papers and chrome book.

As your teacher walked in as the tardy bell rang, small talk in the classroom quieted down and students went to their seats. Despite being an extroverted person who often chatted up with friends and had no problem being in front of a crowd, Bree never really liked public speaking, but you try to be as well behaved as possible. She paid attention to all the students during their speeches, prepared to recite her own speeches to the class, and just never generally gave the teacher any trouble.

Bree looked around the room for your friends, but then shifted back to the teacher. "Alright so today we're presenting those speeches that you guys prepared last week. I want Bree Relish to go up first," he dictated to the entire class. Bree was first nonchalant about this, but then internally panicked when he called her  name. Sure she finished your assignment throughout the school week, but Bree never bothered to try memorizing parts of it over the weekend due to her and her friends having a night out. She was about to accept her fate of getting a mediocre grade and just grab your paper and go up, but a hand was raised up.

"Sir, is it fine if I volunteer to go first? I really want to present mine," Bree looked to the opposite side of the room, and practically died of relief. The tall and lanky chocolate-brown haired boy, who you think was called Shawn, thankfully bought you a few minutes of quick preparation before she may have to go up. Bree didn't even know the guy, just knew of him. He was always referred to as quiet and shy to others. In fact, she never really heard him say two words besides when he goes up to present speeches. From what she knew from her friends, he was considered fairly attractive to the freshman girls, but he was so bad at talking to them that they gave up on trying to get with him. Bree never really expressed much care in getting to know him, as he came off as plain-looking and boring to her. Her friends also wrote him off that way, so Bree was never even forced to get to know him.

The teacher nodded, and the plain-looking boy went up to the center of the class. Bree looked down at her written speech, and focused on memorizing it as he recited his. Of course, she tried her best to multitask. The speech topics were based on the entertainment industry, but had a handful of choices you could choose from. He chose to do his own speech on whether or not music has an influence on others, in which his arguments were defending how it can influence others. She found his points to be like his appearance; mundane and boring. However, it bought her valuable time to polish her memorization so she couldn't complain. After he was done, everyone in the class applauded. He headed back to his seat, and Bree gave him a blank stare, failing to the show grateful emotions she intended to show.