❤️Part 16❤️

Start from the beginning

Nandini  stammeringly  :  "Manik...You.....here....where sona di?"

Saying this she is about to get up. But Manik held her hand and made her sit beside him again.

Manik smilingly  :  "She is talking to her friends....Until she comes we will talk with each other"

Nandini just smiled and flipped her eyelashes fastly in excitement...to know what he want to talk to her.

"Flashes of Lightning will also lose before your powerful rays from your eyes"

Thinking  the lines in mind, Manik just started at Nandini.....Nandini again felt his strong gaze on her.

Nandini stammeringly  :  "Manik. You told that you want to speak something to me...Tell me"

Manik smilingly  :  "I am talking only"

Nandini  :  "When you talk to me?"

Manik  :  "Now only...Seeing your eyes"

Nandini stammeringly  :  "Myyy.....ey..es? "

Manik   :  "Yes....When I see you, my words got stuck in my throat.....The heart starts beating so fast"

Nandini not knowing what Manik says confusingly looked at Manik.

"I know there is something in you....

Which always attracts me towards you...

Rest other doesn't matter instead of you...

Yes, this is you my soulmate...."

(From Google!) 👆

Manik said this to her and loving looked at Nandini and she understood.

The next second after she understood...her whole body started to shiver, heart started to beat fastly....her face are covered with sweat inspite of cool breeze.

Seeing her like that, Manik held out his handkerchief to her. She took it from him and wiped the sweat.

Manik  :  "You understood right what I wanna say?'

Nandini in a low tone  :  "mmmm"

Manik  :  "Do you like me?"

Nandini didn't answer him but searched something looking here and there.

Manik  :  "Sona might be here somewhere....I only told her to bring you here.....To talk to you about this matter....Dadi will be there in the home....So I thought to talk to you alone....Now tell me ..Do you like me?"

Nandini started to twist her duppata with her fingers not knowing what to answer him..

Manik  :  "Tell me the answer if you like me....If you don't like me, tell me that also. I won't do you anything. I know that you are surprised that the Manik who was scolding till yesterday is proposing his love today ...Even I am too surprised Nandu..."

Hearing Nandu from Manik, Nandini looked at Manik shockingly.

Understanding Nandini shocked, Manik had a small smile.

Manik smilingly  :  "When you entered my heart, Nandu too came with you...Do you remember when I called you Nandu for the first time?"

Nandini nodded in yes.

Manik smilingly  :  "That moment you came into my heart.....You are trying to forget that moment and  not to remember again. But I can't forget that day. I will remember it again and again.