pred anti x tiny Marvin

Marvin's pov

I was practicing magic when I messed up one of the spells and I landed on my desk tiny. "This day can't get any worse" "oh but It can" I whip my head towards the door and I saw anti leaning on the door frame as he walked in slowly.

I tried to get away but it was no use as anti grabbed me I whimpered as his stomach growled. I struggled in his hand that was wrapped around me. "A anti please dont do this."

He just laughed as he raised me above his head I screamed as I look for my wand which is the only thing that can save me. I noticed it giant on my desk. Anti noticed it too. Anti set me down and picked up my wand.

"Looking for this magic boi!" I nodded my head but my eyes widened with fear as he broke it over his knee. Snapping it in half. I could easily repair it but then he crushed it with his foot breaking it into a million pieces beyond repair.

My gut churned as I have no way to get back to normal. I started crying and the next thing I know he has my mask. " Anti no not my mask!!!" "You won't be needing it where your going."

He laughed evilly and crushed it with his fingers.  He picked me up by my cape almost choking me. He lifted me over his head and dropped me in his mouth. I started banging on his teeth begging for my life. He just chuckled making my prison rumble.

He moved me around in his mouth as I struggled. He finally pushed me to the back of his throat as I screamed. He tilted his head back and swallowed me. I can't believe I was going to die like this and by anti. 

Started clawing at his esaphagus and I started going the other way. I notice he started bleeding when I scratching at his throat.  He coughed me out and had tears in his eyes. Did I really hurt him that badly?

He growled at me and shoved me in again and swallowed me whole. I cried the whole way down and when I got to the stomach I couldn't feel the acids he had put me in storage but why?

Anti's pov

I wasn't going to kill him just yet. I wanted to have some fun with him but after I sleep.

Marvin had shrunken me as revenge for eating him and he was chasing me around. He finally caught up to me and grabbed me raising me above his head and opened his mouth and dropped me in.

I squirmed and banged at his teeth not wanting to die since Marvin wasn't a predator I would die. He didn't listen to me though and swallowed me I kept traversing down when I felt pressure.

He was caressing the lump I made in his throat. He purred and then I was suddenly in his stomach area as it growled and squeezed trying to digest me. I started crying as the acids started to burn my skin.

I woke up and instantly heard crying coming from my abdomen and I felt bad because now I know how it feels. I let him out and placed him on the ground and grew him back.

I also replaced his wand and mask. He looked at me confusedly I smiled at him and hugged him. "Why? After what I did in the dream?" He slowly hugged back and I explained to him.

"I know how it feels now I'm not going to hurt you anymore while your tiny at least. "I'm sorry for what I did in the dream I was just irrationally vengful."

"No you had every right to. It wasn't right of me to do that if I could make it up somehow I would do anything."

Suddenly marvin got a smirk on his face he waved his wand and I was shrinking I looked up at him terrified. "You thought I would just forgive you!"

I started backpedaling away from him scared for my life. He picked me up. I tried using my powers but they were blocked.

His grip tightened around me to the point where I can't breath. He laughed and released his grip and raised me above his head "wait please!!!!! D don't do this !!!"

I started shaking violently as he dropped me in his mouth. He started purring as tasted me I broke down racking with sobs and hiccups but he still swallowed me. I started clawing at his throat muscle and started going the other way.

He coughed me out onto his hand and growled at me. "Marv please don't!! I i....." I broke down again and his eyes softened as he looked down on me. Was it the bad for Marv? Man I really want to die now.

"Just finish me off.." He looked sad and started crying. I tried jumping out of his hands to kill myself that way but he cupped his hands so I couldn't. I looked up at him and sadness had consumed his features.

He placed me on the ground and grew me back I hugged him while crying still wanting to die. "Anti I'm so sorry please forgive me" I nodded my head.