Amy and mark x tiny child reader

Amy's POV

I was walking through the park watching the kids play on the playground and having fun.

I took a path into the woods after a while and I saw a fox playing with something.

I walked over and it was a friendly fox. I petted it and gasped at what it was playing with.

It was a tiny! They looked to be about 6-8 years old, merely a kid.

I gently picked it up and the fox ran off, I had to help the poor thing but I knew Mark was a pred. and hated tiny's.

I would have to hide them from Mark which I felt bad about, but I knew he would kill them.

I started walking back to my car and put the poor thing in the cupholder. They curled up and I felt sad.

I drove a little over the speed limit to get home before Mark does. He said he had somewhere to go today.

I got home and Mark was gone. I grabbed the tiny and bolted for the house, and headed for the first aid kit.

I looked carefully at the kid and they only had bruises, Thank god, they aren't hurt other than a couple bruises.

I had no idea where to hide them. They started waking up a little.

Y/n's POV

I started waking up a little and noticed I was on a hand, I crawled over and hugged their thumb.

Not realizing that this wasn't my old mother, I looked up at the person and backed away.

That's not my mom...

I I had no idea who it was and started crying a little, I may be a kid, but I know how to control my emotions.

"Hey, it's ok don't cry, I'm not going to hurt you."

She smiled sweetly at me, her voice sounded smooth and caring. But not my mama. I remember when I got my first mama.

Flashback

I don't remember much before I got a mama, this girl walked into where I was staying.

Next thing I know I was in a giant house with her and a male.

This new dad was weird, first off he had green hair, unlike what I had ever seen.

He was also very loud and had 2 names.... Sean and Jack.

My mamas name was gabby, or Evelyn.

They were very nice to me, and loved me very much. And I loved them back, they took real good care of me.

Then one day I got lost. I wandered out of the house even though I wasn't supposed to.

I got lost in the woods, it was a couple years ago though. I wonder if they're looking for me.

Or if they gave up trying and let it be,

Flash back over....

I looked up at my new mama, and smiled the best I could even though I felt dead inside.