t w e n t y

"jeno! Walk faster!" Renjun whined.

Jeno just laughed. "Baby, we don't even know where we're going yet," he replied, currently being dragged along by his boyfriend.

The new couple was currently walking down the streets of downtown. It was cold outside, and there was snow and ice covering the sidewalks but neither of the boy's minded, both thinking that it added to the romantic feel.

This was Renjun's first time ever skipping class, and he wanted to make sure he made the most of his day if he wasn't going to be at school. After all, even though he was in Korea, he still didn't want to disappoint his parents. Skipping classes would definitely be against their rules.

Jeno took Renjun's small hand in his, lacing their fingers together perfectly and pulling Renjun to his side.

"so, where do you want to go today?" he asked.

Renjun smiled. "Let's just walk around and if we see anything interesting we can check it out, like exploring!" Renjun added excitedly.

Seeing Renjun this happy made Jeno laugh too. It was nice to see Renjun smiling around him unlike the encounters they had when they first met. And it was definitely something Jeno could get used to.

"sure, but let's just take it easy. No thinking about school today. We're taking today off to relax," Jeno said.

Renjun nodded, then ran off to the side of the sidewalk to collect some snow in his hands. Before Jeno could process what the older was trying to do, he saw Renjun aiming the snow at his arm before throwing it lightly. 

Jeno let out a little gasp before saying something like, "oh no you didn't."

At this point, Renjun had already run off laughing his head off, making Jeno chase after him. Renjun immediately ran off towards a playground that was in the middle of a little park and hid behind a slide, thinking that there was no way Jeno would spot him.

But Jeno, being the fast runner that he is, was able to catch up to the latter easily. He collected some snow in his hands before sneaking up on Renjun. When Renjun wasn't looking, Jeno quickly threw the snow at his arm, making the smaller boy jump in surprise. Before Renjun could run, Jeno swiftly wrapped his arms around Renjun's waist.

"found you," Jeno said, smiling at Renjun, who was now pouting cutely in Jeno's strong arms. 

"That's not fair, you're faster than me," he complained.

"well I couldn't let you get away, could I?" Jeno replied.

Renjun smiled. "I still hit you first," he said.

Jeno laughed, throwing his head back a little. "alright, I'll buy you a hot chocolate," Jeno suggested, and hearing this, Renjun's eyes instantly lit up. Taking his chance, Jeno added, "only if you give me a Kiss."

Renjun rolled his eyes, but agreed anyway. He turned himself around in Jeno's arms and gave the other boy a quick, gentle kiss. Smirking a little after seeing how disappointed Jeno looked at how quickly the kiss ended. 

"hot chocolate first, then I'll give you what you want," Renjun smiled, and then grabbed his boyfriend's hand pulling him along to a nearby cafe.

Once inside, they both settled down and found a cozy booth next to the window, immediately feeling warmed up as opposed to the cold outside weather. 

"Stay here, I'll go buy our drinks," Jeno said, taking off his jacket and placing it over Renjun's shoulders to help him warm up faster.

Renjun nodded, cheeks still tinted red from walking outside for so long.

Jeno came back a few minutes later, holding two hot chocolates, both with whipped cream on top. He placed them down on the table and sat down, looking at Renjun who was still shaking softly from the cold.

"try the hot chocolate," Jeno said. Renjun did and immediately melted into the sweet, frothy taste.

"now that is the definition of perfect," Renjun said, making Jeno laugh at his cute reaction.

The two were settled in a comfortable silence, both admiring the view of the snow-covered city outside. Renjun looked up, and seeing his chance to get back at Jeno, he decided to take it. Renjun took a little bit of whipped cream off the top of his drink and brushed it onto Jeno's cheek, making Jeno turn to look at him.

"you're really out to get me today, aren't you," Jeno said, making Renjun giggle in response. 

Jeno took some whipped cream off of his drink and turned to Renjun, whose face immediately turned to a panicked state. 

Jeno laughed, "you still owe me a kiss," he said.

Renjun gulped. "fine, but don't you dare smear whipped cream on my beautiful face," he said.

Jeno nodded, and after seeing the younger agree, Renjun connected their lips. Finally giving Jeno with what he wanted. It wasn't a full-on make-out session, as both were still aware that they were in public, but the kiss lasted long enough to be able to satisfy them both.

Just before they pulled away, Jeno took the whipped cream and smeared it softly onto Renjun's cheek.

"Jeno, you did not just-" he was cut off when he felt Jeno gently lick the whipped cream off, turning Renjun into a blushing mess. 

Jeno smiled again, seeing how cute Renjun was. "My work here is done," he said satisfied, as he leaned back into his seat.

"I will get you back," Renjun mumbled once he had recovered. Jeno just smiled, lacing their hands together once again. It was a nice moment and both knew that there were still many amazing moments to come.

---

didn't rly know how to end this lol

hope you guys enjoyed this fluff-filled adventure hehe 💕