Chapter 17

Jungkook's POV

After basically telling the whole wide universe that my wife is pregnant including the fans I immediately set up a check up with our Ob gynecologist Dr. Yena. Of course it's a girl, I'm very sensitive on this topic. Lisa may have gone yesterday, but I wanna make sure. I'm just thankful that the fans are very supportive about it. Actually, I just don't call anyone who opposed us fans. If they can't accept my family. I don't care.

"See that? That's your baby." Dr. Yena said as she points at something on the screen. I can't help but smile and tear up. My baby. Lisa is very happy too.

 Lisa is very happy too

Jackpot baby. Bull's eye. Can I brag about my testosterone and sperm cells? Cause, they're fucking awesome.

"Avoid, eating junk foods and sweets. Eat a lot of vegetables and fruits. I'll give vitamins to take and if something brothers you just ask me right away. Don't worry both of you are safe." Dr. Yena said.

"Thank God, cause I wasn't having any morning sickness." Lisa mentioned

"Don't worry, it's normal. It's just that not everyone is given that blessing." Lisa just smiled.

"So, uhm I was wondering if it's still safe to exercise?" I asked.

"Of course, just don't overworked Lisa." Dr. Yena explained

"No, I mean night and sexy exercise." I said as I raised my eye brows to Lisa, while she looks so done with me. Dr, Yena can't help but chuckle.

"Of course, but don't go too rough."

"Yes!" I replied. Lisa just shook her head in disbelief. Sorry baby, but you married an isatiable man. Well, who would blame me. Lisa is living temptation.

As we went home, we bought everything that the doctor required. BP, EXO and RV has been very supportive they even offered to buy clothes and other necessities. Mean while, I think RM Hyung and Wendy Noona is already in a relationship. I saw them once holding hands. Bet their children will be the smartest. Those two would always argue about mathematical equations that I can never get. Thankfully, kids inherit that side to their mothers and Lisa is actually pretty smart so I don't have to worry. Zeus has been telling everyone that he is now a big boy and is going to be an Oppa. He keeps saying it's a baby girl. Hope it is.

"Kook, stop day dreaming and help me here in the kitchen." Lisa shouted and I hurriedly went to stop her.

"No, baby. Stop working. I'll cook. Just seat on the couch with Zeus."

"Honey, we aren't eating anything edible if you'll cook. " I hesitated for a minute coz she's damn right.

"Let's just order. Your mom specifically told me that sleeping is good for you, so just get some sleep while I'll order something for us to eat." She just sighed

"But, baby. I can cook plus I'm perfectly fine."

"No buts, my mom will be bringing us side dishes so you wouldn't have to prepare those for the mean time. So just go to the couch with Zeus, or if you want we can eat outside." She pouted and said